Thread: How to Flash velocity 1.1 on LG Ally

How to Flash velocity 1.1 on LG Ally

I have been looking for some easy plus fundamental directions on how to flash velocity lying on LG ally. i have nicely attempted to flash once earlier than and bricked my phone. Clearly I don’t know what to accomplish. It is true that my mobile has been rooted by the use of gingerbreak. So further I actually don’t wish for to do whatever thing else until i recognize precisely what to do and make out that it works. Can anybody help me out?

Re: How to Flash velocity 1.1 on LG Ally

You will require restoring the whole thing if you choose to flash Velocity, excluding seeing as you ended a backup copy of your present ROM by the use of ClockWorkMod, you actually have not anything to lose currently except your SDCard dies. You are able to flash Velocity to aim it out and if you don't be fond of it, just install ClockWorkMod and re-establish your backup ROM. I toggle among ROMs continually as I attempt dissimilar stuff. I will care while that so as to make apps2sd to work, you will require to format SDCard so ensure you replicate the stuffing of the card to your computer first or you will misplace the clockworkmod backup.

Lots of of you have heard that I lately upgraded my mobile phone to velocity 1.1. I did this for the reason that I was out of internal memory, plus had no method to place applications otherwise messages. Currently I have much longer battery existence and I have my processor overclocked toward 748mhz without whichever trouble. All that, and lots of additional helpful functions can be lying on Ally. Ensure that you have interpreted and be aware of each and every one of the directions and read the bits and pieces prior to start the flash process.

It seems that LG is about to serve some Froyo owners of the Ally. The Korean company has apparently let slip the word from the Phonedog about the upgrade, although no deadline was mentioned. The handset is currently stock Android 2.1 and has a side sliding QWERTY landscape toetsenbord. In different most additional devices, announced that coming up to upgrade to the latest OS build, the ally has a short to mid-range gadget with a 3.2 inch display and a 600MHz CPU. The Android 2.2 upgrade will reason a little bump in speed, Flash 10.1 support and the capability to store applications on a microSD card for LG Ally users, between other things.

Furthermore, simply to set this out there, wiping your mobile phone to flash a ROM is not huge deal as much as losing stuff goes...you can mail your contacts toward your sd, plus applications similar to games. Remember you e have a sign in act to retrieve your information. I have observed a vast dissimilarity in my ally through velocity, I had it pretty drug down with stuff prior to, factory reset and a new rom.

If you are an application downloading junkie, in that case I would speak it is. The apps2sd attribute is a huge for the reason that you have the capability to install so lots of added apps. I was not involved in that aspect therefore I chose stock V8 ROM for own. However I don't have close to the room to install as lots of apps as you can through apps2sd. As for pace developments, I never observed.