Thread: Would there be an Android Magazine?

Would there be an Android Magazine?

Hello guys I am an technology geek ( well to be honest I am trying to be one ) and I want to gain and update all the knowledge that an technical geek has to know , I am very tensed gaining a knowledge in this field as this would then barely a question of the gaining sophisticated knowledge , so I read many magazines that are related to technological aspects , but I could not find any magazine related to the booming android based operating system so can someone please tell me if there is a magazine related to android ?

Re: Would there be an Android Magazine?

Here is what I have came to know after searching for an while on the internet and other forums website, that there are no or very less magazine that speak about the android based operating system, more over , I too feel the same as you do about this thing as the android market is so huge and everyday new innovation are been made here , and there are very less magazine developer that really care about the same , i wish there was an magazine.

I think the developer have a better sense then you guys have , I mean why would any media company produce and magazine related to the android based system and the this operating system changes it course everyday and every few week an new altered version of an operating system is evolved around so I guess no one would like to read and details about the outdated stuff that is printed in the magazine .

I completely agree with what the above user said, I mean I just cannot think for this as I have been also been having a trouble in getting info related to android based operating system but , I would really like to have some more things about his this one , but like the above user said it won ‘t be worth , it , as the key idea of the magazine would be defeated here ,as the magazine are meant to be provided with latest stuff about technology and other details about it , I would be really glad to hear anything about this but basically that is just not possible .

Hey, there is a good news for all those who and waiting for an magazine to released , here is what I have finally found while I was quick searching for some chip magazines in the local Barnes and nobles book though store , though it was charged quite heavily with an price tag of 19.99 $ .but looking at the size and it was like 2 to 3 magazine combined together , so I guess it is quite worth in using this ,so I just brought it and it and I need to say that this magazine is completely dedicated to android based operating system .

Technology journals, not really post as much as current technology make it the future beta edition. There may also be pleasant views of the applications at present on the market or in a little while to come. I in my opinion do not read a magazine that is updated with the news, but just to enlarge my knowledge on the subject matter. I perceive no reason why a magazine like this may perhaps not be successful. I have been also seen some magazine in the local store it was coupled with other technological problem here .

I think that the above sustention and advice that you gave me above very knowledgeable but I would really admire that if someone could explain what I saw the superstore in Canada where I saw an magazine which was on android and that was too heavy price so I just did not bring that home but there are mazazines realted to this , so I think that we should improve our knowledge back .