Thread: how to install quake 2 in android phone

how to install quake 2 in android phone

Hi friends recently I bought my new Motorola Xoom android phone. I like to play games on mobile and computers so that’s why I planning to get some games on my Motorola android. I really like to play quake games and quake were introduced new version games quake 2. So I decided to install that game on my mobile. I know that my phone is capable for this game. So friend please suggest me where I will get this game and how I will install this game on my mobile phones.

Re: how to install quake 2 in android phone

In the event that you were fit to transfer the records you had for shudder to work that'd be stupendous. I continue getting my energy close lapses. I fixed quake2 and downloaded the pak0.pak document utilizing the quake2 launcher project (constantly FC at whatever time I attempted to begin it), moved down the quake2 envelope to my laptop. Then erased the quake2 organizer from the sdcard and uninstalled the quake2 recreation. Then reinstalled quake2, but did not download the pak0.pak index, alternately I duplicated pak0.pak (from/to baseq2) and just that from the reinforcement I had made to the laptop (I did not duplicate over the sound files).No FC any more, no sound yet, appears to run alright, but controls appear a right box.

Unreal Tournament being ported to Linux is practically unrealistic since it utilizes the Unreal Game Engine, which is made by Epic Games and is NOT open cause... I mean, you would be able to get the code off some shady torrent destination, but there's no conceivable lawful method of porting Unreal Engine to anything alternate than Windows, Mac OS X, PSP, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, GameCub and so forth. The Quake motor's cause code was discharged, so it is plausible to run Quake now on a PSP, IPhone, ANDROID, and so forth. In the event that there was a HTC Android telephone with a full console, a VERY FAST CPU, a heightened-res showcase, 512 MB RAM and some positively exceptional GPU, we'd be running Quake 3 and set up to WLAN gatherings by now. The cause code to Unreal Tournament would not be able to be good to go, but ID does discharge the pairs for Linux. I've ran it on my framework since the time that it first turned out essentially. On top of unreal competition 2003 and 2004... Then again I’m determined to state this as an inquiry, in light of the fact that I'm somewhat numbskull to the intriguing things the individuals who port systems do.. However subsequent to there are Linux doubles... wouldn't it be feasible to get them to run on Android?

To play the Quake 2 game in your APK .first you have to install that data file of that game on your mobile phone. You need first download the data file of original game or from the demo version that is available on internet Launch quake 2 applications and then press Menu and then Tools and then download the data file. Testing for these games in some mobile phones like In emulator: very slow at 5 fps. HTC G1: OK
    HTC G2: OK. Samsung Galaxy: OK, 10-15 fps. Samsung Galaxy Spica (i5700): It runs at 8-12fps. Motorola Xoom: It runs @ 10 fps.

I will tell you, How to control this game in Motorola Xoom?
    The entire key is configurable. Enter into the Quake internal menu (“customize controls”). This game is best while playing in Motorola Xoom because it has physical keyboard. The phone which doesn’t have keyboard like Samsung galaxy then it is possible to use the virtual key located on the touch screen. With default configuration KEYBOARD => display an overlay keyboard. CALIBRATE => calibrate zero pitch for accelerometer. WEAPON (AUX3 => switch to next weapon. JUMP (AUX6) =>player jump. CROUCH (AUX9) => player crouch.

Installing games to your Motorola Xoom phone. First download the Quake setup file with format .apk extension. Then install this file. Go to settings-applications-‘enable the unknown sources’ option. Place this .apk files somewhere on your SD card. Open your file manager on the device. Select the .apk file. Using pop-up choose ‘packing installer’.