Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Can't Sync with Samsung Account

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Can't Sync with Samsung Account

I am having problem, I have tried updating my tablet since new 3.2 version releases, but cant able to update it. I have tried built in option. I tried to login I am getting error “wrong password” .I have tried to creating new account with my different email id but cant able to sign in. when I called Samsung tech support they told me to reset i.e. factory reset. But I don’t want to reset it to default. Since the website is saying that there is password problem then there must be some way to reset it. Can anyone provide me the solution? Please since I want to update it to latest one.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Can't Sync with Samsung Account

Yes the problem arises to me also. But I have one solution for it. It will solve your issue of “wrong password” .Go to samsungdive website. Go there and perform a password reset on there or create new account from there. It will allow you to successfully access it. Now go to website again login with your account or newly created account. Now try to sync it will allow you to sync. This solution will work so try it. So now you can try to update it to latest 3.2.

I also received the problem. I contacted them. Like yours they told me to do factory reset. I also not in favor to reset .so I told him that I am not doing it please provide me other solution. He told me that they will try to provide solution. Nut they haven’t but afterwards I got mail in my mail with the link. I tried this site but this solution not works with me. I have replied to them. Any way this site is working with me so try it which you are providing. Just go to site login or reset the password of sasmsung.com. It will send you email. Confirm the change. Now use same credentials which you created to login but before login clear the cache of Samsung apps and Samsung account. Now login to Galaxy Tab.

Hello,I tried all of this but none of these are working for me. I closed the old Samsung account and tried to create new account also but it’s not working for me. I am facing same problem with my Samsung galaxy 7.it also taking same problem with it that update takes so long to update my system. And also same problem with galaxy s and now this one. Now I am not purchasing any of new device of Samsung. Now it done with Samsung. Now I am waiting for new tab with different manufacturer to launch.

I am also having same model. But I am not facing any problem with it till now. But this problem also arises to me about login. Sorry for problems you are facing. But yesterday when I tried to login with new account it accepts the password. I able to sync with it and updated it to newer one. After giving unsuccessful attempts I got the login so thank got I able to access it. friend of mine who also faced same problem he successfully sync trough Samsung galaxy tab only. Using the above method. And it works for him but still it shows sync is off in account tab for his Samsung account.but this solution works for him.

I am also facing same problem. I am not understanding what is the problem actually with Samsung sync. I have created an account when I stated a tab. That time I am able to login to samsungdive but my tab shows not syncing in account. Then I tried to go to smasungdive now won’t even it not recognizing my account. I Can’t able to make new account with my emails. Also I can’t even sign in with it. I have tried for recovering the password when I tried it .it says that email already exist in system. What is going on then I tried to create new account so it says provide a valid email account.