Thread: Unable to see music hub on Samsung galaxy tab 10.1

Unable to see music hub on Samsung galaxy tab 10.1

Hi, I am using a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 form last few days and I like it really but the thing that made me confused is the different kind of hubs which is actually available with the device but I can’t found them in my device, as I mentioned in the title I am Unable to see music hub on the device so what could the possible reason any idea? How can we get it back If suppose not present In the device? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to see music hub on Samsung galaxy tab 10.1

See the application that you have mentioned is always preloaded when you buy a device, and not only this one but together with this you’ll have Social Hub, Reader’s Hub. So I don’t think you have properly access your device, because there isn’t any need of installing then separately as they are already installed in your device, so according to me you should first of all check whether they are in the tablet or not.

I am not agree with the above user as that’s sure that we get this application preloaded with the device but still there are certain limitations as this is not available in all the devices, I mean to say this is region centric application, which is available in the specific region only. so I would say if this is not available in your device means the application is not available for your device. Or I am not sure but you can try to download it again from the internet.

Hey thanks for the suggestion but I would say I am also not sure about this as whether the application is available for the device or not, but as I haven’t used it ever before I am not sure how to use it? and what is the actual use of that, what can we do with the help of that application, and is it necessary to have that application in the device? I am very keen to have that application if it is available for the device.

Well, as the above user mentioned it is region centric, but let me tell you that, it was just while we concern about preload. Or else you can surely install the application in the device. You just have to download application form the internet. And off course I would like to tell you that what the application exactly does, with this application you can simply buy any content online and you can share then across all the galaxy devices at the same time.

Exactly I would say this is a gateway to a world of films and videos, and the music off course. This application will give you an access to wide range of music, and the best thing is like we need to buy the content for once only and after that we can share it permanently, and off course without paying any cost, but the thing is like the other device should have this application too. So if you don’t have this application you can download it from the internet.