Thread: Does samsung galaxy TAB 10.1 have gorilla glass?

Does samsung galaxy TAB 10.1 have gorilla glass?

Hi, I am planning to have a new tablet for myself and for that I have decided to have a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1, but as I am not very much aware about the specification about the model I have specified, so I would be glad if someone help me to choose any one. and the main thing I have noticed about the devices is like the screen type, I mean to say all the devices are comes up with the gorilla glass display, so what is the difference between the normal glass and the gorilla glass? Does Samsung galaxy TAB 10.1 have gorilla glass? Thanks for any suggestion?

Re: Does samsung galaxy TAB 10.1 have gorilla glass?

I would say you are about to buy a worlds thinnest tablet with 8.6 mm thickness, and the best thing about the tablet is the operating system it has, because after all performance can be measure by that only, as the device loads with Android 3.1 Honeycomb OS, so off course again it is the powerful OS that is incorporated with the device. According to me you should get this mobile, and let me tell you that I am not sure whether it has the gorilla glass screen or not.

As far as I know the device don’t have the screen you are expecting, rather it has TFT capacitive touch screen with 16M colors, which is also good no doubt, in fact when there weren’t any concept of gorilla glass display all the devices comes with this kind of screen only, so off course this is also good and by the way that is not the thing that you should worried about, because after all performance depends on other things.

I am sure that device don’t have the gorilla glass display but still if you just looks at some other features they are quite good regardless of screen. As Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 provides you pure Google experience, with Android 3.1 Honeycomb Operating system on a 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor, together with this you can customize different content with the help of new TouchWiz UX or TouchWiz 4.0, basically as you installed this in your device it will add a panel and through that you can customize various things.

That’s good thing that you have asked this thing before buying the tablet, because it will come in several sizes such as 16GB or 32GB or 64GB and off course pre-loaded with different kinds of hub as well like Social Hub, Reader’s Hub, Music Hub. With the help of Samsung Mini Application Tray you can access to commonly utilized applications to assist effortlessness multitasking and it is competent of Adobe Flash Player 10.2, and most importantly with 6860mAh battery you can have 10hours of video-playback.

I have the 32Gb product so I would like to tell you about that as there is not any in the hardware rather than the capacity, as all other hardware are same in all the devices. But let me tell you first of all as they all are varies from their respective range, as the capacity increases the rates increases. You can get the 32GB tablet around 550 US dollars, while 16 GB in just 450 US dollars, so I think there isn’t any need of recommendation rather you can have the one according to your convenience.

Naughty Re: Does samsung galaxy TAB 10.1 have gorilla glass?

Absolutely does have G GLass

CORNING, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., a leading mobile device provider, and Corning Incorporated (NYSE: GLW), a world leader in specialty glass and ceramics, announced today that Corning® Gorilla® Glass has been designed into the GALAXY Tab 10.1, Samsung Electronics’ most powerful new tablet PC.

“GALAXY Tab 10.1 is recognized for its high-end technology and amazing design, even among industry experts. For the GALAXY Tab 10.1, Samsung Electronics searched for the most durable, scratch-resistant glass, and again found the perfect solution with Corning Gorilla Glass.”