Thread: Samsung galaxy tab is 16GB ok

Samsung galaxy tab is 16GB ok

hey guys I have heard Samsung is planning to launch its new Samsung Galaxy Tablet in the market, I am planning to buy it but I am really confused on which one to buy 16GB or the 32GB, I personally think 16GB is very less for a tablet hence I’m more inclined towards the 32GB version , as 16 GB is going to get covered within a jiffy as it will accommodate all my music files, videos, images etc. what do you suggest people , Will be waiting for your response.

Re: Samsung galaxy tab is 16GB ok

Is 16GB less or More I think is a personal choice as to what are you going to use your space for depends on what you are going to use it for and if you plan on keeping your media library on it, etc.16gb is fine for me. I play movies on it whenever I am planning to go out on a trip and delete it when I’m done watching, have no use to store pictures on it, a handful of apps that I use is enough. I use my Google for music, so I don’t need to unnecessarily put music on it. In case if you do need a lot of memory than I would rather buy memory card with reader or pen drives be happy that I saved a valuable money in spite of wasting it on 32gb.

I am satisfied with 16 GB. If the 32 GB model was $50 more, then I probably would have bought it. But I can’t pay more for it. I usually listen to music by uploading it in the cloud with Google Music. I can listen to my music from my phone, tablet, and PC. I rarely watch movies on my tablet. Just for the sake of it I tried saving 05 full HD movies, 50High resolution Images and loads of songs still I had free memory left. If I'm into the clarity of the movie, then I should be watching it on my 60" TV, and not a 10" screen.

To store a couple of hours of video 16GB is more than enough. If you still want some more data then The USB dongle and a 32GB thumb drive costs less than the extra 16GB of built-in memory. In fact, for the $100 price delta you can get the USB dongle ($20) and two 32GB thumb drives (approx. $40 each). don't you think it is much more feasible. i usually watch and store HD videos, i have 16 of them and it doesn't go over more than 4GB, my music covers up 4GB that totals up 8GB, 3 GB of images and apps & m done still 5GB is left..

I ended up with 16 GB model only because Staples does not carry the 32 GB model in the store and I used the $100 coupon. I would have bought the 32 GB just to have it but like others have said for the $100 price difference it really doesn’t make sense. Just manage your videos and put music in the cloud, should be good with 16 GB that way.but if you still need more space you can buy flash player and store your music and if that's not enough you can buy memory cards and store data in it that would be much cheaper. unless your a millionaire!

well just for the sake of the debate we can say that we need more space on our galaxy tab, but than who needs so much space and that too on such a high cost. on the contrary when we have cheap alternatives available. you can save your music, videos on Google cloud or you can save it on flash drives they are much cheaper by the way! and when you have stored your music and your videos on either Google cloud or flash drives, than what will you do with 16GB free space right! so if you ask me getting more on galaxy tab is actually a waste of money..

Thanks guys for your support and valuable feedback now I’m pretty sure on what I need , you were right I may not had uploaded a lot of music files even videos for that matter, and storing heavy files on pen drives and memory card seems to a be a safe bet. Maybe I was just jumping into buying the 32GB mode I assume that the 16GB will suffice my needs. and yes i am not a millionaire so need to think a lot before buying something, but even if your a millionaire whats the point in wasting a fortune when you have an alternative.