Thread: Battery problem in Samsung 10.1 Tab

Battery problem in Samsung 10.1 Tab

I am using a Samsung 10.1 Tab. It is just few months old. Recently I have noticed that there is some problem with the battery. Yesterday I had charged my Tab completely. In the morning when I had gone out, the battery was showing 90% charged. But just after few hours, my Tab’s battery was showing 20%. I don’t know what has happened. I had not used it much. Previously I used to charge it and use it for 2 days. Even at that time I used perform same tasks. My problem is that my battery is draining charge very fast. Please suggest me something. What do I do? Thank you

Re: Battery problem in Samsung 10.1 Tab

I am having the same mobile with me and its giving me the battery life of around 6 hours. You have to check out the application like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS and also make a notice that the screen set is not running most of the time. You always have to make sure that you are not running any service which is not in the use which may also help you out to save your mobile phone battery power. Hope this helps.

Well I would suggest you to drain the battery of your phone completely. Remove the battery once and then put it in back. Then try to charge the phone again for some time and try to switch on. Use it and see how it performs. If the battery behaves in the same manner then I think there is some problem with the battery of yours. How old is your battery? You can buy a new battery and your problem will get resolved.

It seems that you are having the problem with your cell phone. As you said I think the time the battery is lasting is too short. Actually the battery of your phone is not working properly or it is a spoil battery so just make an attempt to fix a new battery on your cell phone and if the cell phone is in the warranty period then you can go for the battery replacement option. If the issue persists then I would recommend you to call the Samsung service center guys and take your phone there.

I think the battery is not getting properly charged because it may have got corrupt. May be initially the current supply to the battery was not done properly due to which the battery got spoil and hence it is behaving this way. Make sure that your battery connections are fine, charger is fine and connector is fine. You can try to put the battery in some else Tab just to get an idea that what is wrong? As far as I think there is some issue with the battery.

Turn off the GPS if you are using. Keep all the applications closed if they are unused. In order to save your battery you can also get help from the screen timeout option. You will find just right below the brightness setting there is an option for the screen timeout. The lowest setting which is available on your mobile phone is for 15 seconds so just set it to 15 seconds and when you don’t touch your mobile phone for 15 second then the phone screen will be off which will also help you out to save the battery of your Tab.

If there is no problem with battery then I would ask you to off the sound function except when you are working. It happens to make sound when you press any key or use the touch screen there is a click sound which is made on Tab which uses battery power so just go to the home screen of your Tab and press the menu button and the go to setting and the go to the option of sound and display and disable the sound mode and enable the silent mode hope this way you will able to save battery and it will not get drained so fast.