Thread: Got a new Asus Eee PC 701SD

Got a new Asus Eee PC 701SD

Guys I have made this thread to inform you all that I have got this new laptop and hence I am saying this to you all. So please do check it about the same. Well what I want to say is that I just got a Asus Eee PC 701SD and I wanted to share this experience with you all. so that’s what I am saying guys. I know you all will be very much excited listening to this and also I have put up some bigger SSD in it along with the 1GB ram. so that will benefit me a lot. Well I will surely miss the little 701 which I had earlier and surely the new one will also be full of excitements I feel.

Re: Got a new Asus Eee PC 701SD

Ok that’s great and hearty congratulations for you that you got a new one. well even I had the same laptop and I had some problem with the installation of the ubuntu in it. so that’s what I am saying here. hope you do look at the same. well rest of the other configuration that you have explained me here was quite interesting. So that sounds great. Use the laptop for some days and let us know what you actually felt of the laptop.

Yes it is a good netbook small and thin very comfortable while travelling and hence it is better to check out the same. So that’s what I am saying here. well I must surely appreciate the choice that you have made here. I must say that you have a good choice made here. also keeping in track with the cloud based applications does appears to be a wise choice here made by you. so go ahead and let us know what is the report of the laptop. Do let us know for sure.

I just forgot to say about this well what I am saying is that one of my friends had this laptop and the experience was thoroughly enjoyable with it. so I appreciate the choice that you have made here. actually he is running the stock' version of peppermintICE combined with a very stock 701sdx. So that makes a very deadly combination to play with it. so that’s what I am saying here. hope you do have a good look at the same. appreciate the choice that you have made here.

Thanks a lot guys for supporting my views over here. I appreciate it. Thanks a ton for sharing your views and appreciating my choice. Well the netbook is certainly a good choice I think and many of them have come up with the positive response. So that’s what I am saying here. Well i will surely let you all know about how was the performance of this netbook once i come from the small vacations, so see you guys soon.