Thread: Need help with the username and the password for the Asus eee Pc

Need help with the username and the password for the Asus eee Pc

Guys I am having a very strange problem with my pc.actually I had done a few experimentation's with my PC few days back and hence I am stuck with it right now. Actually what happened was that I had downloaded unetbootin and eeelinux 4 in my PC and hence after having done that it asks me for the username and the password for login. I mean now I am not able to operate my PC at all. so that’s what the problem is. So guys what I am expecting is that you all do give me some solutions on the same. so that I can get enough knowledge on the same, on how to login at all. please do co operate with me on this matter, it will be very beneficial for me.

Re: Need help with the username and the password for the Asus eee Pc

Ok then there is a simple solution for that. Give the username as root and also the password as root. That will do the trick for you. yes many of the users have come up here over the similar issue and we here do solve it. so that’s what we are doing here and hence watch out for the same. well what I am trying to say here is that after you have logged in with the root username as well as the password. Change the username and password that will be better and for the security reasons as well, it will prompt you to change the username as well as the password. So do as what I have said here and let me know if that was helpful for you or not.

Thanks for that suggestion but let me inform you that root did not work out for me. I did input the same root for the username as well as the password but nothing worked out for me. so that’s what I am saying here. So can you suggest me some other username and password for the same. I don’t know this is really getting frustrating for me. Since I am not able to login at all. so please do start suggesting me about the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. so do start replying over here. I am still waiting for the help.

Ok then probably I was wrong here. probably I was not having the information about which distro you had used there and hence that’s the sole reason why I just gave you the username and password that is used with majority of the distros. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you all did get enough information about the same. surely let me know about the distros. So that I can get a fair amount of idea over here as in case what should be the appropriate password. So do as what I have said here.

Have you set any username or password before by any means. If you are then you can try looging in with the same username and the password. Otherwise you can take the administrator controls and reset the password from the admin controls. So that is also other option that you can try over here. so better check out the two suggestions that I have given here. I am hoping that the two suggestions will be surely of good help for you. so do as what I have said here and let me know if that suggestion did help you or not.

Ok thanks for letting me know about that. I will surely try and make some changes in there and will let you know about it. yes admin controls would surely be a a lst option and hence I will surely let you know about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. the root did not work for me at all. so I was expecting that something else will be the trick. Also I was not using the username and the password before. So that confused me more. Anyways I will let you all know about it as soon as possible.