Thread: HTC Desire Z VS Samsung Galaxy S II

HTC Desire Z VS Samsung Galaxy S II

I am having a serious problem in my mind is that I want to purchase a Smartphone and it should be having the operating system of android but the problem is that I am confused and I am not able to purchase the Smartphone I thought of purchasing the HTC Desire Z or Samsung Galaxy S II. I am confused in both of this Smartphone. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: HTC Desire Z VS Samsung Galaxy S II

You should go with the HTC Desire Z because I think that this is the first android Smartphone who is having the QWERTY keypad. I think that this Smartphone is well suited for the college students and the business people. And it is having the large earpiece that is located at the top and it is with the ambient light sensor. And the screen is covered with the Gorilla Glass and the size of the screen is about 3.7-inch display. And below the display there is a sensitive keys and it is also having the optical trackpad. And the trackpad is glows the light when it is having any notification for you.

I would like to recommend you that you should purchase the Samsung Galaxy S II and this the phone that looks similarly as the iPhone and I think that there are lots of sites that are already calling this as the “iPhone killer”. And the speed is so fast that I am not able to notice that means it is skidding like the boy-racer in a car-park. And I think that this is having the clever “Fast boot” technology. And I think that this is larger than the Apple device but I think that 4.3” screen jumps out. This is the only Smartphone that is having the both light and sleek. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

From the discussion going on I surmise that Only galaxy s2 has and the 1.2ghz processor, more smash, preferred screen, its thinner, lighter... running the last android besides... wow, snappier perusing, preferred amplifier... the record is interminable, the galaxy s2 is at the lord of telephones. IPhone 4 has nothing to award and while the HTC sensation is excellent, it’s not truly on a par with the world s2. I trust that this will encourage you to take care of the situation.

Of those a few, I could get a kick out of any chance to run with the Samsung Galaxy S II. At this time I’m attempting to settle on the Motorola atrix and Galaxy S II. The Samsung has more gigantic screen, amoled, preferred zoom lens and gingerbread double center enhancements pulling out all the stops. Anyway the Motorola has higher determination screen (just LCD however), greater electric storage device, tegra2 with Geforce GPU and access to tegra zone for amusements. And then I surmise that the Motorola is a part cheaper to purchase inside and out.

I could of stated depending on if you desired something more diminutive, preferred fabricate value then try for HTC Desire Z generally in the event that you need the larger & preferable screen, fast processor and it is better than Galaxy S II. Or assuming that you are fine then I believe that you ought to run with the Galaxy S II and it is having the Dual-core Smartphone's are advancing thick and snappy now and one of the most drastically commended contenders is the Samsung Galaxy S II. And then I believe that it is having 4.3in AMOLED touch screen, an 8-megapixel camera, and a super speedy double-gut Samsung CPU that runs at 1.2GHz.

I imagine that you might as well buy the Samsung Galaxy S II since I suspect that the HTC goal Z is having some drawbacks that are the S-LCD screen is mean which is in the terms of complexity, reflections and daylight intelligibility. Notwithstanding it is in addition Non sizzling-swappable memory card. But also it is not having the front zoom lens. And then it moreover haves Loose pivot. The weight is in addition ample that is 180 gram. I trust that you have comprehended that.