Thread: LAN card causing Black Screen on Fujitsu Amilo Pro 3515

LAN card causing Black Screen on Fujitsu Amilo Pro 3515

Hi I have a Amilo ProV3515 & I am facing an issue with this laptop, whenever I turn it on a black screen appears everything else is working fine the wireless light is there ,fans are working I just don’t know what is the reason. But when I shake the laptop it works fine sometime. Hence I opened it wiped the RAM and put it again but it still doesn’t work but when you move the Lan Card what should I do to get rid of this black screen.

Re: LAN card causing Black Screen on Fujitsu Amilo Pro 3515

In response to your post the issue of the black screen is that it can happen from many things. Hard drives, modem, Wi-Fi, RAM memory, graphics card, monitors and even the DVD player. A solution against the black screen found on the net is to reset your Laptop. Or you can even do a power cycle that is to remove all the peripherals and cables attached and then press the power button for at least 10second

I had the same problem with a Dell studio 2008. Many laptops Fujitsu Siemens Amilo equipped Lan Card have experienced the same problem. This is a defect that also affects machines like Dell studio. These machines are poorly causing overheating of the Lan Card, Motherboard and its failure. You won’t even get help online on their official website even if you call them they will charge you exorbitantly. The only solution is to replace the Motherboard.

In your case it is very likely that your Lan Card is faulty, since it is integrated into the motherboard is all that latter must be replaced. Even check your monitor cables or the contrast or brightness settings on your monitor. In case if that doesn’t work than I recommend you to seek advice and quotations from at least two different Computer technicians.