Thread: Performance of Toshiba Satellite A665-S5183X with sandy bridge processor and 1800 MHz memory?

Performance of Toshiba Satellite A665-S5183X with sandy bridge processor and 1800 MHz memory?

Hello guys I have heard that Toshiba has been releasing new Toshiba Satellite A665-S5183X and it is with the new sandy bridge processor and that to with a Kingston hyperX 1800 mhz memory I have been thinking a lot about it and I want to buy it so please suggest me something regarding this I want to know that is this worth and what is the review of its performance please suggest me something and help me in choosing it?

Re: Performance of Toshiba Satellite A665-S5183X with sandy bridge processor and 1800 MHz memory?

I have also heard about it and I have even heard that the review is fantastic and it would be rocking really and you can go with for sure because the performance is very good. There is no overheating problem which Toshiba has been facing from long time so you would be away from it and in spite this system has such a high configuration still it works fine so I think it would be really a nice option to go with it. Hope you enjoy it.

Re: Performance of Toshiba Satellite A665-S5183X with sandy bridge processor and 1800 MHz memory?

I have some different opinions on the design of new satellite laptop A660/A665. Since it is an "upgrade" the existing A660/A665 Satellite A665-S5176 new series is almost identical to the A665 model was revised last time. The best think I know about this laptop and because of which I would be asking you to get this one is the Intel sandy bridge processor and the new Intel integrated graphics and improved some subtle changes in the ports on the side of the notebook. The design of the A665 is still quite traditional, with sculpted edges, a mix of bright plastic and soft textures, and some attractive LED accent lighting. Although the design is not particularly exciting, keeping the same basic design that makes the production easier and cheaper to Toshiba. Toshiba meaning they can pass the savings to you.

I have also planned to get this one and I have found out some reviews regarding this and it has been on the top so I think it would be a good option if we move on with it but such a high configuration system would be a bit risk to get it, I don’t know how much is the truth and how much we would be suffering may be in the future with it and hope we don’t, but this is a good choice looking it around and getting some detail about it says the same that it would be a nice option and would be lot of fun.

hey don’t you think first you have to gradually analyses that such a high configuration is really your need would you really want to go with this because getting this system and then not using it with a full feature and full configuration would be foolishness so I would be saying if and only if you have a reason and you have a good amount of process to carry out on such a high configuration then only go with this or quit the option and go with some decent and which would be supporting your need.

This system really looks with an awesome configuration that biggest stuff in it is the sandy bridge processor and the nice intel graphic card I don’t know why but this is my personal view that where ever I get to see the brands like intel, Microsoft and all in the computer field I just get a blind belief over it so I would be asking you that don’t worry and if I would have been on your place I wouldn’t have thought and I think I would be surely getting this configuration as soon as possible.

This would be really a nice way to get onto a real fun with such a nice system, one of my friend has this Laptop and i am saying you this would be really a nice option to go with because my friend has been enjoying this really very much and when i have been also using it i too liked it a lot so i think you can go with it no problem at all until you get the best products and actually there is no such worries like this but in case if you aren't buying it from a good dealer then there has been some case like the laptop has been having some faulty component so if you are buying it from a good dealer then absolutely no problem and you would enjoy it for sure.

Big powerful notebook, selected for the solid feel of the keyboard connection, the function / price, and the reputation of Toshiba laptops. He looked at me and physically checked out all the competition before buying. This laptop was the best value with the best keyboard sound. All laptops competition had flimsy keyboards. This is really a very powerful laptop you can surely go with it you would have fun with it for sure.

One thing i would like to tell you that they are really awesome and they would be the best choice the performance and all is at the peak you would really love it a lot and this is the best and very best thing to go with and i am saying just forget about all the problems you might have heard about it there is no such problem and you would really enjoy it a lot.