Thread: Fujitsu Lifebook s series is freezing

Fujitsu Lifebook s series is freezing

Well I am having Lifebook of S series from past couple of days and it seems to be freezing randomly. In today morning the it was got freeze at BIOS screen. I need to restart the laptop of mine forcefully whenever it gets freezed. I don’t know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Fujitsu Lifebook s series is freezing

There is very less details to figure out the root cause of the problem. Tell me which S series model of the Lifebook do you having? Which operating system do you have installed on the system? Tell me do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the laptop so that you can have the smooth running of the laptop of yours? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours for the above mentioned questions.

In this particular matter I am suspecting that this particular issue is happening because of the back ground process which are running on the system. I recommend that you should simply run the system of yours into safe mode and see whether it is making any difference in the situation. If there is no change in the situation than I recommend that you should simply clean boot your system and disable the system process which is creating the issue.

By default freezing issue is associated with drivers which you have installed on the laptop of yours. to resolve the matter I recommend that you should simply visit the official website of the motherboard manufacturer and you should get the latest version of the drivers. You should download and install the same on the system of yours. once you have installed all the necessary drivers on the system you should reboot the system and see whether the freezing is happening or not.

I am highly suspecting that there could be a virus attack on the laptop which is causing the freezing issue. To solve the issue I am suggesting that you should visit the official website of the Malwarebytes and you should install the same on the laptop of yours. also you should install latest version of the virus signature. After completing with all the above mentioned thing you should perform a virus scan and after competing with the virus scan you should restart the computer of yours.

I think there is an issue with the operating system which you have installed on the system of yours. You should simply resolve the issue by simply reinstalling the operating system on the system. Also you should install the latest update on the operating system of yours. you can get the update from the official website of the operating system. I am hoping that you will be able to resolve the matter after reinstalling the operating system.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the hardware of the laptop of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should visit the official service center of the laptop manufacture and claim for the service warranty. Also make sure that laptop of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim the service warranty. Let me know about the experience after visiting the service center.