Thread: Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pi 3525 webcam is not working

Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pi 3525 webcam is not working

I am using Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pi 3525 laptop in which I have in built webcam. In my laptop I am using windows 7 operating system. I am not able to use webcam in my laptop. Whenever I turn on the laptop at that ti9me I can see blue light next to the camera. I don’t know what is wrong with my laptop. Please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. Anyone having the similar problem and have solution then please help me.

Re: Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pi 3525 webcam is not working

As you have said that you can see the blue light next to the camera it means your laptop camera is working. I think you should download any applications in your laptop which requires camera like Windows live messenger or Skype. Now after installing this type of applications you should try to do video chat and after that check whether camera is working or not? I hope this idea will help you to detect the exact problem.

As you have said in your post about downloading the software like windows live messenger and starting the video chat after reading that I have downloaded windows live messenger in my laptop and after that when I tried to do the video chat at that time I can see the black windows without any video. I have also tried same thing after downloading the Skyp0e messenger that also doesn’t make any difference. Is there any hardware fault with my laptop? Please reply me as soon as possible?

It looks like this problem is related to the drivers and I think you can fix this issue by reinstalling the webcam drivers in your Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pi 3525m laptop. First you have to remove the webcam driver from your laptop and after that you have to restart the laptop. Now after doing that you have to insert the driver CD in your laptop which comes with the laptop, After inserting the CD you have to install the webcam drivers again ion your laptop and after that check whether your webcam started working or not.

In my laptop sometime I face similar problem and after that I have to enable the webcam in from my device manger. I think you should also check in your device manger whether your webcam is enable or not. If your webcam is not enabled in your device manger then you have to enable it first and after that you will be able to use your webcam in your Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pi 3525 laptop. try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

If you are not able to use your webcam in your laptop after reinstalling the drivers and if you have enable the webcam in your device manger then I think you should try to solve this issue by downloading the updated driver in your laptop. first visit the official site of the Fujitsu and after that you have to search your laptop. Now after that you have to download the drivers for webcam and then install it in your laptop. Now after installing the drivers you will not get any difficulty with your laptop.

Even after trying above tricks if you are not able to use your webcam in your Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pi 3525 laptop then I think there might be some hardware fault with your Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pi 3525 laptop and if you want to solve this issue then you should give your laptop to the service center and after visiting the service center you will get the solution for this. I hope after that your webcam will start working normally.