Thread: Which is having the best 5 megapixel camera: Sony Ericsson Elm or C901?

Which is having the best 5 megapixel camera: Sony Ericsson Elm or C901?

Guys I have been getting to hear that both this phones are having exceptional image quality and hence I have made this thread to know something from you all on the same. Well what I am saying is that lets compare the image qualities of both the phones. As we all know that both the phones are having the 5 megapixel camera and so which of the phone is having the exceptional image quality? Can anyone tell me over here. I need a specific response from everyone over here on the same and hence start replying accordingly on the same. I am waiting guys.

Re: Which is having the best 5 megapixel camera: Sony Ericsson Elm or C901?

Frankly speaking there is nothing much difference over here. I have checked out the camera quality of both the phones and nothing appealed to me much though in the reviews it has been mentioned that Elm is much better then the C901. So I was thinking that only. One day one of my friend had got the Sony Ericsson Elm and I checked it out with my C901 and there was nothing much difference except the xenon flash that’s it. So this is what I have to say here about the noted difference in this topic. So do watch out for the same.

Elm works very well in the darkness as well. That’s what I am saying here. Even though it has the poor flash light in the phone then also the Elm does works well In the dim light and gives a awesome clarity as well. So between the two phones I will prefer the Elm the most. So this is what I want to say here. Hope you do have a look at the same and I am sure that you will agree with me over here. Also if you have some doubts over my opinion then I will advise you to look at the reviews of both the camera and perhaps from there you will get the knowledge about the same.

C901 has some of the features like xenon flash, image & video stabilizer and BestPic that definitely makes it different from the others. So that’s what I feel here that it should be the one better then the Elm. That’s what I feel over here and hence that’s my suggestion for you over here. Even if you compoare it in the broad day light then you will easily see that it does have a exceptional image quality. So that’s what I want to say here. these are some fo the main reasons why I am going ahead with the C901.

Is it possible to attach a stronger flask\h with the phone that will appeal in the night as well. So what do you all think is it possible to do that?

No it is not possible at all. so do not think of doing such kind of weird experiments with your phone you might end up damaging your phone. so better not think of doing that, so that’s what I am saying here. Well in the broadlight as well the Elm does produces some exceptional picture quality which does makes it different from others and especially if you shoot a scene looking at the clear sky then you will get to see the difference.