Thread: Need information about Toshiba satellite L700-t10r and Toshiba satellite L745, are they same?

Need information about Toshiba satellite L700-t10r and Toshiba satellite L745, are they same?

I have decided to buy Toshiba satellite L700 or Toshiba satellite L745, but I don’t have much knowledge about the satellite L700. Is there are any similar things between the L700 and L745? Are they same laptop? I had decided to buy it fro the Asia or from the china, I am getting confused with the model number. Which Toshiba satellite laptop should I buy?

Re: Need information about Toshiba satellite L700-t10r and Toshiba satellite L745, are they same?

According to the model number, Toshiba satellite L700 is newly launched in the market. There is no information available in the market about the satellite L700. I will advice you to go for any of these laptops, both are good. But make sure that you are upgrading your ram to 8GB. If you are taking the RAM to 8GB then the performance of your laptop will be very excellent. Make sure about the configuration if the laptop that it has high configuration then it will executes the process very fast and the processing speed will be high.

Re: Need information about Toshiba satellite L700-t10r and Toshiba satellite L745, are they same?

Toshiba satellite L700 and satellite L745 are the newly launched in the market. Toshiba satellite L745 has the sandy Bridge Core i3 processor, brilliant battery life and light weight. Satellite L745 is kind if back to school laptop, kids can also operate it very easily. Toshiba L700 comes in the verities of the size, it offers the new Intel Core i family processor. The Intel Core i family of processors come with a capable Intel integrated GPU. They are very fast in execution speed and providing the graphics very clear. Toshiba satellite L700 and satellite L745 are not the same laptop. They are product of the same Toshiba Company.

Toshiba satellite L700 comes with the 600 series GPU to provide the better 3D graphics. It comes with the Intel Core i family of the processors. It is single core CPU it means it consumes less power, which provide the good battery life. It comes with many size and light weight. Toshiba satellite L700 is aimed to use for the home users. Toshiba satellite L745 is also light weight and much size. It also supports the Intel Core I family.

If you are looking for the new Toshiba laptop, then your should check out the new Toshiba satellite L700 and satellite L745, which are aimed to the regular home users. Satellite L700 features the new Intel Core family I processor and the AMD A4 Dual Core and A6 Quad Core AMD Fusion A series processor, which provide the great feature. Toshiba L700 is plastic case laptop, so it has the light weight, this model provide the very good battery life. Toshiba satellite L745 is also the brand new laptop comes in the morning with the great features. It also have the Intel core I processor. And it also supports the 3D features, because it contain the Intel integrated GPU. Both the laptop is the product of the same company but they are not same.