Thread: upgrade version of DivX player for Symbian mobile operating system

upgrade version of DivX player for Symbian mobile operating system

Since from last year I’m using Nokia N95 phone it runs on Symbian S60 mobile operating system. It has preinstall DivX mobile player. This player is really an awesome app for any Nokia handset. But from last yesterday, when I’m going to open DivX player then it showing that there is new version available. And below that message they show one link for downloading that player. When I follow the link downloading that player nothing I get it from there. So friend can you help me that where I will get this upgraded player.

Re: upgrade version of DivX player for Symbian mobile operating system

This DivX Mobile Player v1.01 is the upgraded version of DivX 1.0. This player is also a multitasking player where multi video or songs you can play one after another. It gets new features like compatibility in playing Div, Mpeg-1, Mpeg4 videos and MP3 audio songs. In old DivX 1.0 there are not features like playlist support and playlist editor but in upgraded version of DivX1.0 they provide all these features. This player also support file associating and shuffle play. It’s overall performance is too fast comparing to old DivX player.

You can download this software from the Nokia OVI stores or it is also available at DivX official websites. From those sites you can download this software and enjoy that player. This upgraded DivX player is only compatibility for Symbian s60 containing phone. Even though you are not getting downloading procedure from your mobile then you can download this software in your computer. And send it to your mobile phone via data cable or Bluetooth connection. You can also install this software from PC to mobile through Nokia PC suite.

There are one more player which you can download this player from internet. Real one player is also compatible for Symbian S60 operating system. Real player has got many additional features then DivX player. This player is open source player so that you can download this player without any charge. You didn’t have to pay any charge for downloading this player. There is one more player K-lite media player for mobile. This player is also compatible for Nokia N95 phone.