Thread: upgrading of Toshiba Satellite L455D from Sempron to Turion processor

upgrading of Toshiba Satellite L455D from Sempron to Turion processor

I got the Toshiba L455D for free from the company of where my friend’s dad works. They in fact purchased various these notebooks on authority and came around to requesting too countless. They were unable to return them so they came around to giving them out to some of their higher ranking workers. He even now has a towering-close laptop and had no utilization for this one. I’m huge fan of Intel. But I don’t know that much about AMD processor. Currently in my laptop there AMD Sempron and I have heard about great features about AMD Turion. So is it good step for me to upgrade AMD Sempron to Turion.

Re: upgrading of Toshiba Satellite L455D from Sempron to Turion processor

The AMD Sempron and Turion are both of AMD family only, still then there is huge differences between these two processor. Sempron is AMD for low-cost processors. These processors are specially designed for desktop computers that meant who have low budget then they can go for this processor. The AMD Turion is AMD mobile-grade processor which is specially designed for laptop only. This processor requires less power because of this it generates less heat. That’s why this processor is advantageous for laptop environments.

This upgrading of AMD Turion from AMD Sempron is requiring most. Because Sempron is only made for low budget desktop pc. The AMD Turion is a much better processor for use in laptops because these processors have much more improved features then Sempron, Turion is power efficiency due to this its improve battery life of laptop. Turion is expensive then Sempron but here money doesn’t matter if you want a best experience of using a laptop you have to go for this upgrading. AMD Turion is also fast performing processor comparing to Sempron.

Note one thing if you are going for upgrading then it’s warranty period will end up from that day, because for opening the notebook you have tore tear the barcodes. If you are agree with this point then you can go for upgrading. I don’t understand why Toshiba is introduced this model which contains Sempron processor and as all we know it has many drawbacks like it consume more power and generates more heat. You are doing good thing upgrading your Sempron from Turion, Turion is also a dual core processor but it has many good features then Sempron. But remember one thing there is not one Turion processor it has also many models like Turion 64 X2 TL-58 and Turion 64 X2 RM-72. These both processors are varying because of its features as well as price. I will suggest you go Turion 64 X2 RM-72 because Turion 64 X2 TL-58 is equivalent to your old processor Sempron.

Why are you going for only AMD Turion you can also upgrading your laptop with Intel Celeron processor. You are telling that you are Intel fan then why you are going for AMD Turion. You can upgrade your laptop with Intel Celeron processor which improves your laptop battery because this processor requires less power. It’s a fast processor comparing to AMD Turion. First thing are you a heavy gamer than go for AMD Turion because it has inbuilt graphics card. It will provide 256MB graphics which makes high definition experienced of playing games on laptop. There price are equivalent in market.