Thread: How to sync "contact card" picture with Facebook on HTC Sensation

How to sync "contact card" picture with Facebook on HTC Sensation

I have my HTC Sensation phone synced to my Facebook accounts. Now I have a problem with the syncing/linking of facebook contacts and their associated photo. I tried adding my phone number, name, and email address to my contact card and then resync, but that didn't do anything. This will be happen manually to add photo but not in automatically. I need to complete process to sync "contact card" picture with Facebook on this HTC Sensation mobile phone. Thanks for any help.

Re: How to sync "contact card" picture with Facebook on HTC Sensation

While I bring into being out that Android Smartphone contain potential to assigned picture to every contact. This is happen on the Facebook as well as Google account. It allows to sync with your Facebook contacts and routinely attaches a person’s profile photo to their Android contact card if it divides up the same name. This is occurring in the Android phone. Hence if you have employed the HTC sensation and you attempt to do this job. Then use Android on it and solve this query.

This all has to do with user to user privacy settings. I believe that it happen to do with the setting under application dependencies on own Facebook account. If the profile image is cropped in the right proportions the picture can look this good in the phone. The other way to do this task is to be just go to People and then My Contact Card. The next step is to be Hit Menu->Edit and select picture beside your name and choose source photo and then Select picture. This will be work and problem is solved.

This is the ability to attach a photo to a contact if the name doesn’t match up. You can do this task within the Facebook as well as Google account. The Syncmypix running in the background will be help to do this sync task on your system. This process or we can say it as feature saves countless time when you don’t think like re-scanning everybody when you just want one picture. Hence you need to use it on your mobile and it solves your problem.

I had some problems using the Facebook Connect menu when the app asked for permission to use my account. Initially I think that this is the browser problem but later on I understand that this is basically happen because the synchronization did not work well on system. SyncMyPix is a great app that allow contact pictures to sync with their favorite social networking sites such as Facebook or Google’s Orkut. It really well support to your problem.

SyncMyPix is a free, open source application which can be available on the Android based mobile phone. It helps to Sync your phone's contacts with your Facebook friends' profile pictures. There is an 'Smart name matching' option present on this SyncMyPix application. This option is well suitable to do the sync task on the social networking site with the existing contact card list. The use this application and it really work to solve the problem.