Thread: radio slots in sansa fuze+

radio slots in sansa fuze+

Recently I bought a sansa fuze + player for listening songs while traveling, because I travel more for my business purpose. In my player it’s got a radio card slot and I decided to buy Slot Radio Card. But I have a few questions about this product:
    Where I will get this card which contains 1000 of songs of each card?
    Can I directly copy songs and play on my PC or there is some kind of DRM?
    How are the sound quality slot radio songs?
    Please give me suggestion about these problems.

Re: radio slots in sansa fuze+

Sandisk uses DRM method to protect the content in slotradio card so there is no authorized listing of exactly what on each card. You haven’t been able to find even a copy illegally list. If you will connect this card with your computer you can’t able to see inside file even through you will try to see with hidden software. I think that you were not interested in joining the hacking community for copying this song on your hard drive. The interesting is that slotradio card automatically activates the slotradio mode on the Fuze+. So because of this Fuze+ play the card songs in shuffle mode just like the slotradio player.

If you got this card in for $29 then it will be the good deal for you. Because I haven’t seen them cheaper. In $39 you will get the card which containing the songs of 80s 90s and daily mix. I know that price because I bought this card for my sister and she will be happy for while. The other thing is this card is there are no decent docks. The songs which are there in the card are of 128 bits which means that its sound quality is very good and it is high quality files. The songs of slotradio sound better than a Sirius system in the car.

The slot-radio card I bought, with all the extensively exposed restrictions it has, proved to be value it. You want you can choose your type song which is there in slot-radio. If you are confuse about selections of songs just buy any slot-radio because the songs in card are all awesome. The card which I bought in that music selections frequently are good and I will never have a time for skipping any songs. Since I’m not a fan of u torrent etc., then also it got easier for me because of my slot-radio card. I’m planning for buying a new slot-radio card and I will buy soon.

The sound quality of slotradio sons is quite good, but not”Fuze/clip good”. It’s also plays other microSDHC cards, and its shows the folder name as an alternative of Genre when it does. It reads the tags and display the correct song title and even show the next songs. This slotradio card is DRM but the card is so cheap that you can afford it and you will not worry about DRM. These slotradio card you will get in just $25 for 1000 songs in each card.