Thread: Samsung HMX-Q10 HD Camcorder Warranty & Troubleshooting Info

Samsung HMX-Q10 HD Camcorder Warranty & Troubleshooting Info

What is the warranty of Samsung HMX-Q10 HD Camcorder. How much warranty does Samsung provides on the same. I had seen the camera in a nearby electronic shop and it was really awesome. I tried this camera for sometime and the way of that flip technology is really nice. When you switch the camera to other hand the camera lcd automatically adjust the screen orientation. That is really awesome. My friend ordered one. Also where to find an troubleshooting guide on this camcorder in case of any error.

Re: Samsung HMX-Q10 HD Camcorder Warranty & Troubleshooting Info

This is a Full-HD camcorder compact. It records in 1920 x 1080 / 1280 x 720 50i and 50p. The camera has some 12 months warranty on parts and 3 months labor warranty. You can view this on its official website. Go on Samsung site and under support there is a column of warranty. There are certain information available on this. Below a notepad file is attached which is the same warranty info you want. Read the file for information.

Call 1-800-726-7864. This is an toll free number of Samsung Service support for this camera. You can just provide your product info and get detailed information on the product. What I like about this camera is that it has an backlit CMOS 5 megapixels. It also offers low noise and distortion which are kind of an essential need for an digital camcorder. So your video has an much more improving quality of recording in low light. The files are stored on SD / SDHC cards.

I found the camera costly. There are reasons for the same. Although Samsung has really tried to add something really new in this. The Switch Grip thing. This is something new that you will not found in other camcorder. This is same like an screen orientation support that lets you to adjust your screen support. There is an technology that offers automatic recognition of scene modes with intuitive navigation. There are some ready to use themes provided for a video.

There nothing to much worry about the troubleshooting things. There is a guide which can help you for this. I had attached the troubleshooting guide of this camera below this post. Download it and then open it in word. The file has full info on the cameras working and functionality with more common errors. You can use the guide an hand book for the camera. There is an user manual also which comes with camera. That also has the same info.
    Samsung HMX-Q10 HD Camcorder Troubleshooting Guide