Thread: Does Lenovo thinkpad T400 have Bluetooth?

Does Lenovo thinkpad T400 have Bluetooth?

Hi, I am planning to have a machine for myself, and as I was searching the internet for the same and among all them I am planning to have Lenovo thinkpad T400 for myself, and for that I have read the specification in all the sites, and I liked it no doubt but still the thing that I have noticed is like I didn’t find any specification for Bluetooth. And that is the only thing that made me confuse actually, like does Lenovo thinkpad T400 have Bluetooth? Need suggestion.

Re: Does Lenovo thinkpad T400 have Bluetooth?

This is very silly question I would say, because as far as I know all the thinkpads are came with the Bluetooth for sure, and not only this one if you have a glance all the laptop with this series you’ll came to about the feature and the specification. So I would suggest you that if you are willing to buy a new one, you should get this for sure, rather you can simply visit the site for other model as well.

I am sure that the machine you have selected in which you’ll get a Bluetooth for sure, but the thing I am not getting is like what made you feel that there isn’t any Bluetooth in the machine, but still as you are planning to buy from the thinkpad series I would say you should buy T520 model for yourself, because I have the one and it works very good, without any glitches, and off course the performance is also good.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys, and I would like to tell you as why I was asking such a question as when I went to the showroom, this machine was there and when I was clicking the Bluetooth icon it was saying that Bluetooth device not found, and that’s why I was little bit confused, and as you are saying that there is Bluetooth in this laptop, so why that error was occur at that time any idea?

This kind of message is displayed on the screen whenever we don’t have a particular drivers installed in a machine, and off course If we want to use this we need to install the drive first of all, and after that as well, we have to configure the driver as well from the control panel and then only we can use the Bluetooth, so that would be the problem in that laptop, either there won’t be any driver or won’t configured properly.