Thread: How to increase ssd speed on Asus Eee pc t91mt

How to increase ssd speed on Asus Eee pc t91mt

Anyone know good hard disk for pc T91mt? I think my hard disk is slow. I want to upgrade the ssd for speed. And please conferm the ssd is compatible for my asus pc? If you know what is yhe possible ways by help this I can increase the speed of my hard disk? Or inform me if you know software or tool by which I can upgrade my hard disk speed?

re: How to increase ssd speed on Asus Eee pc t91mt

First of all the ssd is the hardware and its full form is solid state drive. The main work of ssd is same as the storing data but ssd is much faster than the hard disk because in the hard disk is made up of moving parts which take some time to work and it will affect your hard disk speed. Where solid state drives are not having moving part and data are store on microchips like the usb flash drives

When data are more in number and we want to store that for long duration so we can store it in hard disk but when the hard disk is fully load that time it work slow at the data access time for that reason some body uses the ssd for fast data access. If we compare both hdd and ssd, then you find that ssd is much better than the hdd in various way some points which I feel better that the reading and writing speed of ssd is 250mb/s where in hdd this speed around 100mb/s

In asus eee pc t91mt have the fix ram of 2gb but you upgrade the ssd and other hardware because asus give extra slots where you can upgrade that ssd and you can make fast data access work. And there is not issue of space because the 1 GB required same space on ssd and hdd but difference only is load time of that 1gb data is faster in ssd than the hdd

Like hard disk manufacturer there are various ssd manufacturers if someone want to upgrade their ssd then you can select any one ssd from that all brand. The section of ssd is you can done on your choice if you want the speed more and warranty then it will have cost, and if you neglect the some point which not your requirement list then it will take less cost