Thread: How long is Dell's shipping process of ordered notebook

How long is Dell's shipping process of ordered notebook

I m the user of dell laptop which is I use daily for many rezone use so I think that How did the Dell build and ship our notebook? The dell how manage that all work to build notebook also they can search the new features and application for particular user which is from the various background some of them from workgroup, student from school like that?

Re: How long is Dell's shipping process of ordered notebook

From the starting when I was handle the dell from that time I will good with that features and applications but after some year when then other brand introduce their new e4ra of technology that time I m also request to the dell to upgrade my laptop, I apply for that, then they request me all the info on their website, they told you are approved after the confirmation of all requirements. Then they forward one mail that mention that please you inform the more mention that we required, I called them and provide then information which I forward them on the mail. This task I m done for one more that that time irate on that process of confirmation of user info then after week they take my request in process

The main problem is also that of the payment. After the processing your request they create some process of task which take the time and info of user which then irritated the user so here when I ordered on a Monday of the next week, I suppose that I will receive the payment receipt on the two or n\mostly three day after but I receive that on the one week later .So I got payment information on Monday, I payee on Tuesday and Thursday he was on his way to their place.1 weeks after the order complete It is a beautiful machine :-)

The shipping process for dell notebook is I think the same like others products but here the dell is not the any small brand company so they take all requires information of that particular person first then send the main related to the payment which is when full payed by that person then take interest in next process of shipping . if the product which you want order is it in stock in their country then they will ship from that place and person gate in quick time and with less shipping charges but when it is not in stock to their then they also order from main company store room which some time more time

The shipping any product will take many charges which is cut from the pocket of person who want that product. In that charges some time the regional taxes also includes which also effects on the products total cost. Here we discus about the dell shipping process for notebook, in which I place the request on their site that mail reply I get in 3 days in they want my more information like my contact no. and my address which they want and also they told me that please payer the particular amount of your product so they can done paper document process and ship the notebook, which is I get in 5 day of working days

I am using the dells old laptop but I am want to order the new dell notebook so I mention that order on dells site but also I ask them to exchange my product I am mention that I am ready to pay over cost which if take, that time they not give any reply but after 3 days I get reply from the dell workgroup person which give mi advise that please contact your nearest service center of the dell and solve your quires with our technical support staff