Thread: Trackpad of Asus Eee PC S10 is not sensitive

Trackpad of Asus Eee PC S10 is not sensitive

As the title of this particular thread is stating what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. Well I am having Asus Eee PC S101. I have noticed that trackpad of the laptop of mine is not sensitive. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. Any help to fix the matter of mine would be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Trackpad of Asus Eee PC S10 is not sensitive

I can’t figure out why this particular issue is happening into the situation of mine. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? I am suspecting that this particular issue is happening because of virus attack. Let me know the answers of the above mentioned questions.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    1. You should click on the Start button and then go for Control Panel and you have to click on the Mouse icon.
    2. Here you will be able to adjust the mouse according to requirement of yours and see whether it is working or not.

In this particular matter I am suspecting that there is an issue with drivers which you have installed on the computer. You should visit the official website and simply look for the drivers. You should download the same and install the same on the computer of yours. once you have completed with the installation of the drivers you should restart the computer of yours. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the virus which you have installed on the laptop of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should visit the official website and simply download and install Malwarebytes on the laptop of yours. also you should update the same with the latest database signature. Once you have completed with the same you should perform a virus scan on the computer of yours. after completing with the process you should restart the computer of yours.

Well in this particular matter I am suspecting that there is a technical issue with the laptop which you are having. I recommend that you should contact the technical support team of the product manufacturer and tell them about the issue which you are getting on the laptop of yours. they will let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that they will help you out.