Thread: F9 Recovery is not starting on ASUS 1001 PXDF9

F9 Recovery is not starting on ASUS 1001 PXDF9

I having ASUS 1001 PXDF9 laptop. I am having really strange issue with the laptop of mine. I have noticed that the laptop of mine is unable to recover by using the recovery option of the laptop. I don’t know whether this particular issue is associated with the laptop or there is something wrong with the operating system. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: F9 Recovery is not starting on ASUS 1001 PXDF9

I am unable to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of yours. which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know whether do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer of yours? share if you are having any other information which will help me to figure out the root cause of the problem. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

I let you know something which will useful in this particular matter. The System recover utility which has been provided by the ASUS is using a special hidden partition which has been created on the hard disk of yours. you need to press F9 from the keyboard at the time of the booting of the computer or otherwise when you have included the Recovery and Drive and utility disc. The system will prompt 4 options which you should use to make the thing working for you.

Well I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. to fix the matter of mine I have get the HirensBootCD. You can get the above mentioned software from the official website. You should download and install the same on the computer of yours. once you have competed with the process you should see that you are able to fix the matter of not. If there is no change in the situation then tell me where are you getting the above mentioned issue.

Looking at the matter I am suspecting that there is an issue with virus attack on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should download Malwarebytes from the official website and you should install the same after competing with the downloading. Once you have completed you should update the same with the latest version of virus signature and then perform a virus scan on the computer of yours and see whether it is making any difference into situation.

I don’t why this particular issue is happening into the situation of yours. however I recommend that you should contact the technical support team of the product and get the further assistance on this particular matter. They will work on the problem which you are getting and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that they will help you to fix the matter of yours.