Thread: Super Hybrid Engine Utility not working on ASUS EeePC S101H after Windows 7 upgrade

Super Hybrid Engine Utility not working on ASUS EeePC S101H after Windows 7 upgrade

I have recently upgraded my ASUS EeePC S101H laptop with windows 7 before that I was using windows vista ion my laptop. Now after upgrading to windows 7 F keys ar not working and I am not able to use the Hybird button in my laptop. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. I have tried to solve this issue in all the possible ways but It didn’t make any difference for me. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Super Hybrid Engine Utility not working on ASUS EeePC S101H after Windows 7 upgrade

To solve this problem you have to first install the chipset drivers and after installing the chipset drivers you have o install the Hotkey Utility. Normally Windows Update should help for the most part, but the operating system needs to work with the proper BIOS so your system will able to identify the hardware and install drivers for the whole thing. I hope this information will be helpful to you to fix this issue.

Re: Super Hybrid Engine Utility not working on ASUS EeePC S101H after Windows 7 upgrade

If you are still facing the same problem after installing the chipset drivers and also Hotkey Utility then first of all you have to check whether in device manager is there any drivers showing with any error or exclamation mark? If you see any error or exclamation mark sign then I think there might be something wrong with the drivers which you have installed. If you want to get rid of this issue then you have to first remove all the drivers and after that you have to insert the drivers CD again in your laptop and after that install the drivers again in your laptop, it in your laptop.

After referring your above solutions I have tried to solve this problem by installing the chipset drivers in my laptop and after that I have also installed the Hotkey Utility but that trick doesn’t help me to solve this issue. Now after that I have also check in my device manager but there is no device with any error or exclamation mark. now I am not able to use my laptop touchpad also. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem?

As you have said that you are not able to use the touchpad also then I think you should first download the driver cleaner ion your laptop and after that you have to run the drivers cleaner after uninstalling the existing the drivers in your laptop. Now after doing that you have to restart the laptop and then after restarting the laptop you have to install the touchpad driver and after that you have to check whether your touch pad started working or not.

I am also using the same laptop and I have also upgraded my laptop with windows 7 and after that I have download the drivers from here DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading these drivers i have installed it in my laptop and after that I have never faced any issue with my laptop. I am also able to use the Hybird button working properly in my laptop. I think you should also try this solution. You can also try to solve this problem by updating the BIOS in your laptop

The download link which you have provided in your above post I have tried that and installed the drivers after downloading form that link but after installing th4e driver in my ASUS EeePC S101H laptop also I was getting the same problem with my laptop and after that I have repaired operating system in my laptop and after doing that Super Hybrid Engine Utility started working normally in my laptop. Thank you so much your given idea really helped me to solve this issue.