Thread: asus eee pc 700 behaving strange

asus eee pc 700 behaving strange

From last some days I am facing several problems with my Asus eee pc 700 laptop. Most of the time I cannot turn on the laptop, now if my laptop turns on after that it boots properly in windows vista operating system but after that whenever I open anything at that time it starts up for some seconds and then it gets closed automatically. This is very frustrating for me. Please tell me what I should do to get rid of this issue.

Re: asus eee pc 700 behaving strange

After reading your post I would like to suggest you that you tare nit able to turn on the laptop at first try it means there might be something wrong with your power button. There might be possibilities of having dust which causing this issue and making difficult to turn on your laptop. I think you should try to solve this issue by checking the power button key in your laptop and if possible try to clean the dust from button by using the air blowing. Now after doing that check whether it makes any difference or not.

It looks like your laptop keyboard is causing this problem and I think there you should try to solve this problem by changing the keyboard of your laptop. If you want to change the keyboard then it is very easy there many guides available which will instruct you about how to change the key board in your laptop. If you find it difficult to change the keyboard in your laptop then I think you should visit the Asus service center and ask for the help regarding your keyboard.

Thank you so much for suggesting me above solu7tion. After reading your replies I have tried to solve this issue by removing the dust from the power button but after removing the dust also I was facing the same problem again and again. Now after doing that I have also tried to solve this issue by changing the keyboard in my laptop my all the problem gets solved easily except one problem. The problem is whenever I connect any USB flash drive in my laptop at that time it detected normally but when I try to access my files in USB flash drive at that time it gats disconnected automatically.

I think you should first try to connect to your USB drive with the different USB port and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem with your USB flash drive or not. If you are still facing the same problem after that also then I think you should connect your flash drive with other laptop and after that you have to check whether your USB drive is working properly with other laptop or not. If your USB drive gives the same issue then I think there might be something wrong with your USB drive.

According to me you can solve your USB problem by doing these steps. First you have to open the device manager and after that you have to uninstall the USB driver. Now after removing the USB driver you have to restart the laptop and after that you have to install the USB driver again in your laptop. Now after installing the USB driver you have to insert the flash drive again in your laptop and after that check whether it is working normally or not.

As you have said I have open device manager in my Asus eee pc 700 laptop and after that I have removed USB drivers from my laptop. Now after doing that I have restart the laptop and then when I inserted USB stick in my laptop at that time system prompted me to install the drivers and after that I have inserted my driver CD in my laptop. Now after reinstalling the USB drivers my laptop is working properly. Thank you so much for helping me.