Thread: Nokia E7 shortcuts keys for Email, flashlight and many more

Nokia E7 shortcuts keys for Email, flashlight and many more

Hi guys I am posting this thread for the E7 users to make the phone rather smartphone more comfortable for their daily usage. I mean to say I have seen several user who tend to use the mobile with various glitches, they actually don’t know the various shortcuts provided and that you can make use while Emailing, or texting, and many more other activities. So simply refer the suggestion and feel the superiority.

Insert variation of letters.

• You can insert letter with accents as well in your device, if suppose you want to enter รก, press and hold the SYM key and then press A repeatedly until the desired letter came in to view.
    • You can insert a number or a special character as well which is printed on the Top of a key, and for that you have to press and hold the key, according to the desired character.

Keyboard shortcuts while writing the texts.

• For selecting all the text which is appeared on the screen you have to press Ctrl + A.
    • After selecting those characters or the articles you can simply copy them to the clipboard and then paste them wherever you want it, and for that you have to use Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V respectively.
    • You can simple switch the language as well while writing the text or Emails, by pressing Shift + Sym key.

Emailing shortcuts.

• For creating a new message you can simply press C.
    • For opening any existing message press O.
    • For deleting any message press D.
    • While replying to the recipient you can simply select all the ID’s together By pressing A.
    • If you want to reply to any message you can simply press R.
    • If you want to save the message in the draft folder press Ctrl + S.
    • Along with this you can simply Zoom out and zoom in as well by pressing + and # respectively.

Switching the flash light ON and OFF.
    • You can simply switch the flash light as well with the device you have, for doing this slide and hold the lock switch for two seconds.

(Note: The flashlight can only be used while you are in the home screen, you can also ON it when the device is locked)

Re: Nokia E7 shortcuts keys for Email, flashlight and many more

Dear Friends, I want help how can I save more than 999 SMS in E-7, as the device allows only 999 and in last E-90 we can save as much as. Now when I transferred the all my SMS from E-90 only 989 saved.

Re: Nokia E7 shortcuts keys for Email, flashlight and many more

Quote Originally Posted by DeepaNazee View Post
    Dear Friends, I want help how can I save more than 999 SMS in E-7, as the device allows only 999 and in last E-90 we can save as much as. Now when I transferred the all my SMS from E-90 only 989 saved.
    Well, you can save more than 1000 sms, only if you change the device to accept all the sms in the micro cards. There is a limit to get sms in the internal memory storage of every other phones due to having limited amount of storage capacity in the mobile phone. Just go to the message settings and change the save location from internal memory to sd card memory.