Thread: Unable to update BIOS in ASUS Eee PC 1002HA

Unable to update BIOS in ASUS Eee PC 1002HA

In my ASUS Eee PC 1002HA laptop I am using windows in my laptop and after that I have tried to update the my graphic driver and after that when I update the graphic driver at that time my laptop starts freezing randomly and after that my friend told me to update the BIOS. Now after that when I tried to update the BIOS at that time my laptop is giving me error please suggest me some solution regarding this.

Re: Unable to update BIOS in ASUS Eee PC 1002HA

I think you are facing this problem because the Bootable CD which you are using to update your BIOS is having some issue and I will recommend you to try any other CD to update your BIOS and after that check whether you are able to update the BIOS or not. if you are not able to update the BIOS from that also then you can try to update the BIOS by making USB flash drive and after that check you are able to update the BIOS or not.

As you have said that by trying to update the BIOS from different bootable CD you can solve this issue and after reading that I have tried different CD but after that also I was I get the same error message in my Asus laptop. now after that I have also update the BIOS from Bootable USB flash drive but I don’t know how to make the bootable USB flash drive. Please tell me how I can make the USB flash drive.

If you want to make the bootable USB flash drive then I will help you with this. First you have to download the BIOS update files from the official site of the Asus and after that you have to use that while making the Bootable USB flash drive. You can download the application from the internet which allows you to make your USB flash drive to bootable. After that you will be able to update the BIOS in your laptop.

I have visited the Asus official website and after that I have downloaded the BIOS update files for my ASUS Eee PC 1002HA laptop and after that I have also downloaded the software to make my USB stick bootable and with the help of that software and BIOS update file I have made the Bootable USB flash drive and I have done the BIOS update without facing any errors. Thank your giving me the steps to make bootable USB flash drive.