Thread: Getting error message while installing the 32GB Microsd card on Sansa Fuze+

Getting error message while installing the 32GB Microsd card on Sansa Fuze+

Recently i have purchased Class 4 32 GB Microsd card for the Sansa Fuze+ of mine. I have inserted the memory card on the device of mine and it is prompted with an error message on the device of mine. The error message is associated with the file system and format with FAT32. I have searched on the Google to get the requirement of mine nut there was nothing which i can use to fix the matter of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Getting error message while installing the 32GB Microsd card on Sansa Fuze+

Well looking at the matter whihc you have mentioned over here i am suspecting that there is an issue with the file system whihc you have used for the memory card. I mean you have formatted the card as NTFS and in fact it should be formatted into FAT32 file system. Well NTFS file system is the default file system of Windows 7 whihc you have installed on the computer of yous. I am hoping that the thing which i have mentioned over here.

In this particular issue i recommend that you should get the H2testw 1.4. you can get the above mentioned software from the official website. You should download and install the same on the device of yours. It is used to generate the report whihc has been associated with the data whihc you are having an issue with it. So you should download the same and install the same on the device and provide the information after installing the device.

I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with firmware which you have installed on the device of yours. I recommend that you should download and install the latest version of firmware from the official website. You should have the taken backup before installing the firmware on the device of yours and then you should install the firmware of yours and after restore the back up after completing the process.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the card which you have installed on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should contact the official service center and claim for the replacement warranty of the Microsd card of yours. Make sure that the card should not have nay physical damage otherwise you will not be able to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that they will help you to fix the matter of yours.