Thread: How to make Digital DVD Copy work on HP Touchpad

How to make Digital DVD Copy work on HP Touchpad

Recently I own a HP Touchpad and trying to use it on every condition. Has anybody taken a Digital DVD copy plus converted it toward run on top of the Touchpad. I copied it by the use of Itunes afterward copied file to file directory on Touchpad. The video was empty and didn't work at all. Is there any other method to copy these things from other sources and run them on Touchpad.

Re: How to make Digital DVD Copy work on HP Touchpad

Attempt converting it to mp4 which the TouchPad can play effortlessly. You may perhaps make use of AnyDVD to strip the DRM from the dvd and afterward employ something similar to Handbrake otherwise whichever additional encoding program to convert the file. That must be it. On one occasion loaded onto the TouchPad it must be acknowledged automatically.

The TouchPad Can Play videos and movies Without MPEG-4/H.264/H.263 format compatibility issues. What concerning the Windows media video files? The reply is No support. Therefore it is essential to transcode WMV toward HP TouchPad H.264/MPEG-4, and so on. Before transferring your WMV files intended for playing on the TouchPad. The 3rd Party - Foxreal Video Converter Gold Foxreal Video Converter for Mac Will do the conversion for you. And all the process can be done with only three plays.

The TouchPad can read most common formats, MPEG-4, 3GP, MOV, H.263 and H.264 video application base. However, for other formats like DivX, Xvid and MKV, they are not recognized. It was not until the release of an application dedicated to the reading of these formats on the HP App Catalog (application for new applications for webOS).

It is striking that the TouchPad is lame, despite its fairly fast dual-core processor, many a time. Apps felt even need a few seconds too long to start; sometimes it takes a long time, for example, to start a video. This is surprising because nothing else on the TouchPad jerky. A self-made high-definition video, in which the failed by a nuclear-powered processor Samsung Chromebook runs on the HP Tablet smoothly over the screen. When switching back and forth of program windows, there was never delayed.

Most Tablet PCs have no CD-ROM, in order that you cannot play a DVD on this Tablet PC. With the intention of play DVD on HP TouchPad you require a DVD to HP TouchPad Tablet PC Converter - Any DVD Converter Pro. This helps you easily convert DVD to HP TouchPad compatible video files. It allows you to easily convert all DVD movies in TouchPad video files, and then to play. Another extremely significant feature is the downloading of online web videos like YouTube videos, Google videos, Nico videos and more. HP Tablet PC with Touch Pad Video Converter, you can download YouTube videos easily, and then click HP TouchPad Tablet PC video files to convert and transfer and listen to.

The DVD to HP TouchPad Tablet PC Converter can take away DRM copy protection of DVD disc without difficulty and within HP Touchpad Tablet PC to rip video files. Whether your preferred DVD movies are copy sheltered otherwise not, can rip DVD in the direction of HP TouchPad Tablet PC Converter. It is easy; therefore you can take pleasure in the converted DVD movies onto HP TouchPad Tablet PC on top of the road.

I am a movie lover, like the collection of DVD movies, copy them to my HP TouchPad. It is convenient to watch dvd movies for me, Anywhere. But webOS also represents the TouchPad's biggest weakness: Not enough programs run on it. And you may meet the issue that the TouchPad doesn't support HD DVD movies playback. However, if you want to watch HD DVD videos on HP TouchPad, you have to convert DVD to HP TouchPad compatible video formats firstly, as no DVD drive in HP TouchPad. I look for an easy solution to How to convert DVD to HP TouchPad with Pavtube DVD Movies to HP TouchPad Converter - it is the best choice for novice. It is just my personal use of the experience, hope it an help you.

One can also check out Foxreal DVD Ripper that supports full disc copy and main movie backup. Fast rip DVD disc to MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG, WMV, etc for iPad, iPhone 4, Droid X, Nexus S, Galaxy Tab, Apple TV, HTC EVO 4G, YouTube, PS3, Xbox 360 based on the NVIDIA CUDA acceleration technology.

Sgolden Guest

Can AnyDVD strip DRM? It is really a big surprise. I find many folks talking about digital copy video on hp touchpad. As somebody told, we need to use a program to strip the DRM from the video. Handbrake is NOT able to do that. The Digital Copy, however, will not play on unauthorized devices due to DRM (Digital Rights Management) copy protection. Unfortunately the HP Touchpad has not get a license to play DRM contents, which means Digital Copy movies will not even play on the webOS tablet.