Thread: Media monkey stuck on last song transfer to sansa fuze

Media monkey stuck on last song transfer to sansa fuze

Hi, I have been using the sansa fuze from last one month and for transferring the media players I used to use the software called media monkey. And while moving the huge playlists, Media Monkey moves the files quickly but still when it comes to last files it just get stuck there. I am not sure what is the actual problem as this is because of the application that I am using. Or because of the player I am using. please suggest me the best solution for this, as I am just fed up after trying for too much time.

Re: Media monkey stuck on last song transfer to sansa fuze

You have got it correctly, this is the basic problem regarding the software that you are using. So for that you can have option as you must have to uninstall the software that you are using and then install it again in the PC. Because this might be possible that the software that you are using might got corrupted, and that is why it showing the completion and stuck at the last file. So reinstalling may fix this problem.

I was also having the same problem with the software, but I would say this is not the problem with the software rather there is some bug In the firmware that we are using in the player, because I I have tried all the possibilities for transferring the songs to the player, as the problem that you have mentioned is only occur when you transfer the songs MTP mode, but if suppose you use MSC mode than it will not happen and you’ll be able to transfer the songs without any glitches.

I think this because of the player only, because as far as I know the software that we use is perfectly OK but as mentioned by the above user this is the problem in the player only. have you ever tried to reset the player that you are using, because sometimes such a problem gets solved by resetting the hardware thus I would also recommend you the same thing, but if possible make backup of all the content which is present in the player.

You can have another software as well like you should try to get the latest firmware in your player. I am not sure whether the current version that you are using might have been corrupted so you should reinstall the software. I hope you know that from where you can get the software for your player, see if you search the internet you can get it from any of the website, but downloading it from the official website would be best option.

See even if you have installed the new firmware also in the player but still having the same problem then let me tell you that you should change the software that you are using. there are too many other software that you can choose for transferring the songs from the PC to the player. See you can make use of foobar, winamp, songbird, and many more software’s are there that you can use.