Thread: Getting White Screen of Death in SanDisk Fuze

Getting White Screen of Death in SanDisk Fuze

Hello friends I have recently lost my iPod and because of the I have started using my old SanDisk Fuze MP3 player which is very nice Mp3 player. When I turned on the player at that time I get the white screen and I thought my SanDisk Fuze player is dead but when I have noticed that I can still play the music in my SanDisk Fuze player it means it not dead completely . Now please tell me what I should do to get back the proper display.

Re: Getting White Screen of Death in SanDisk Fuze

Well according to me getting the blue screen is mostly happens due to device software related issue or there might be something wrong with your SanDisk Fuze players display. I think first you should try to solve this issue by resetting your SanDisk Fuze and after that check whether you are able to get display or not. if you don’t get the display after that also then I think your display needs to be repaired.

If you don’t have any idea about resting your SanDisk Fuze MP3 player then I will help you with resetting your SanDisk Fuze MP3 player. To reset your SanDisk Fuze player you have to do following steps. You have to slide upward your power button and after that you have to hold it for 15 to 20 seconds and after that check whether you will able to see the SanDisk logo or not.

If your SanDisk Fuze player display is not working after trying all the aboce tricks then I think there might be something wrong with your Display and the best way to solve this issue is to contact the SanDisk service center and after that you have to ask about your issue and then they will give you the proper solution regarding this problem. If you want any more help regarding this then please let me know.

Thank you for giving me quick replies and sharing all the information with me. After reading your reply I gave my SanDisk Fuze to the SanDisk service center and after that they have checked my mp3 player and found my display was having problem. Now after that they have replaced my mp3 player display and after that all the problem has gone. Now my SanDisk Fuze player is working absolutely fine.