Thread: Cannot get sufficient volume after updating the firmware in Sansa Fuze

Cannot get sufficient volume after updating the firmware in Sansa Fuze

I am using Sansa Fuze mp3 player and it is a very nice folder. Some days before I was surfing on the internet and I found the firmware update for my Sansa Fuze and I have done the firmware update, now after updating the firmware I am facing one problem with my Sansa Fuze. Now I am getting very low sound from my Sansa Fuze player. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot get sufficient volume after updating the firmware in Sansa Fuze

First of all you have to check that whether your in volume setting it is set on the high volume and not on the normal volume. You have to first go to the volume setting and after that you have to check that whether volume is set on the high or not? if it is not set on the high then you have to first set it on the high and after that check whether you get the proper volume or not.

As you have said that I have to check the volume option ion settings of my Sansa Fuze and after reading your post I have tried that trick but I have noticed that volume option is disappeared from my volume setting. I don’t know what went wrong but before doing the firmware update i8 was not facing this problem with my Sansa Fuze. Now please tell me is there any way to get back my volume option in my Sansa Fuze. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Well think you need to solve this issue by resetting your Sansa Fuze and after that I think you will get back all your lost things in your Sansa Fuze player. in my player also I was having the same problem and after that my friend suggested me to reset the player and after that I have reset my player and my problem get solved. I think you should try this solution.

If you don’t know how to reset your Sansa Fuze then I will help you with this. You have to slide up your power button and hold it for around 15 to 20 seconds and after that you will see that your Sansa Fuze has restarted. Now you have to check that whether the problem which you were having is resolved or not. I think after resetting the device your problem will get solved.

If none of the above solution helps you to solve this problem then I think you should try to solve your Sansa Fuze issue by downloading the firmware by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading this you have to extract files and after that you have to copy these files in to your Sansa Fuze after connecting it with your computer. Now after copying this files you have to unplug the Sansa Fuze player and after that it will rollback the firware and your all the problem will get solved.

I have read your solution about roll back firmware version in my Sansa Fuze player and after that I have downloaded that firmware files by clicking on your given download link and after that I have extracted in one folder and I have transferred that in my Sansa Fuze player and after that my player has automatically rollback the firmware version and after doing that all the things comes back to the normal and I am getting volume option in my Sansa Fuze player.