Thread: micro SD card not recognize in SanDisk sansa fuze + M

micro SD card not recognize in SanDisk sansa fuze + M

I comprise an 8 GB Fuze + to include a microSD card to FAT32, grumble that there is a file system error and please reformat on the way to FAT32. At what time I go to "format" within the setup menu, and attempt to format the card from there, he complains that he is unable to detect any microSD card. Gparted, the new partition table, the new FAT32 partition, throw it in, same problem. I just try to give a partition table and not the definition of partition and see if I could format it then same issue. I have no other microSD card to try to ensure that it is not the card, but it goes without saying that this card works perfectly on my laptop via an adapter Full-size SD card, which then enters a reader card.

Re: micro SD card not recognize in SanDisk sansa fuze + M

Hello I have the same problem. Updated firmware manually (I'm on an Ubuntu Linux) on it. I have all excited, too, because the release notes for the 1.30.01 firmware fixed X said a number of issues related to two SD cards not being recognized. But he says the same exact issue, no change. Restarting the Fuze + does not help moreover. at what time the card is within the device and the device is linked, Ubuntu auto-mounts the Fuze + and the card, no difficulty, and I am able to read and write well into both.

I have exactly the same problem. I have a Transcend 16 GB Class 2 USD card (and Fuze + 16 GB), which can be read and written via USB by the player. Since I came to the conclusion that the player and SD card are fine, however the player's firmware is pram. A few times ago I wrote a firmware on the way to access the SD card drivers ARM. Things approximating USB MSC out of the box. No ability required, however utilize an SD card into your own application is much more complicated. Dissimilar SD cards have dissimilar waiting times - unfortunately SD card specification does not identify how to handle this in an suitable manner.

You are able to format microSD or SDHC card at what time the player is connected on the way to the USB port resting on the PC simply. The Fuze + command formats simply format the internal memory. Do you comprise a card reader toward authenticate the card straightforwardly on top of your PC? You possibly will just have an awful unit. I have a 16 GB card within my Fuze + works without a flaw. So please check it first I hope this will help you.

I have not perceived a reply to my message. My computer does not have an SD card reader, but the team can see the card of dollars through the USB connection with the player. I was hoping that the new firmware came out with the hope that would solve this problem, but it came out a couple of days does not change. I tried to format it in Linux and Windows (while the player is connected to the USB port). Nor does it change the error message I've seen, although it appears the right format on your computer.

Hello guys I tried the trick 16 GB microSD. It did not work. Called tech support, spent more than an hour with her. She got me throughout the firmware update and ensure microSDs of different sizes in the Fuze + and other devices. In short the 16 GB does not work on the Fuze ("FAT32" agreement). I have a support number and was told it was fixed and someone will get back to me within 48 to 72 hours. Stay tuned. If anyonw have any ideas share it with me.

Hello I would suggest you to make use of SD card formatter utility which is comes with the SD association. Bet you didn't be acquainted with such an entity existed! The difficulty through unrecognized cards possibly will be that the Secure Digital fraction of the card is despoiled. In general, this is a reserved area; however weirder things have come about. Just go through the following link. And read that manual this will give you idea.
    Formatter 3.0 User Manual