Thread: Some songs are listed in reveres alphabetical order in SanDisk sansa fuze

Some songs are listed in reveres alphabetical order in SanDisk sansa fuze

I presently acquire a fuze+, and have a couple of discs (voice recording I've done through other devices) through 125 and 47 files within them, in the same way. For a number of reasons, the songs are scheduled into turn around alphabetical order (i.e., Y, W at the top, and b, one at the bottom). The entire additional records, a number of through several hundred files (and many other devices on the same) are in the correct order. I cannot seem to fix it.

Re: Some songs are listed in reveres alphabetical order in SanDisk sansa fuze

Hello guys I am facing similar kind of issue with it. The entire files are track 0, as within additional discs, and the artist himself. WMP lists them into alphabetical arrange appropriately. I tried to delete it from the fuse and resynchronization, and still the similar difficulty. What could be the cause, and what I can do to put them in the correct order? I am out of ideas now. I am not able to perform this. So please show me some correct way to perform this.

You are able to fix the categorize of tracks MP3Tag; presently utilize the automatic numbering of the wizard. This is supposed to fix your right. You can rename files based on tag information, substitute typescript or words into mark and filenames, import / export mark information, and generate playlists and supplementary Mp3tag supports online search database, for example, Amazon, Discogs or freedb, allowing you to automatically collect with an appropriate label and album art in your music collection.

The Fuze + type tracks based on ID3 tag information. Take an objective look at the metadata is easier with a utility like MP3Tag because the repair can only be done on the computer of the equation. Remember, it is better to correct the group of files you want, remove them from the Fuze (old), then transfer a set on the device repaired. It is possible to correct the device, but we're crossing our fingers on the database are updated, with the hope that the old information is erased. To do everything in the PC and then transfer back, you always have a correct set on hand for the future.

I installed Mp3tag software, read the excellent documentation, auto numbering files in each directory problem, remove the device off (however not deleted from the library WPM), re-sync and the device files within the directories at the moment (or still) labeled 1,2,3 into reverse alphabetical order (and first one pass). Then I saw that WMP still lists all tracks to 0, by eliminating the disk, reload, and all are still 0. I do not understand how one or two sets of files can be opposed to all others, when there is nothing inherently different in the format of the names, whatever?

Hello guys I think I solve with my problem. In a way I solved the problem with just a temporary playlist, but that's a solution. All these files will be qualified / classified and placed in several directories of other post, so the playlist (and renowned track numbers) will be useless later, and tracking numbers for all they have to be 0 again, so do not paw at the new directories. So if anyonw having any diffioculty with it try it. I am sure this will help you guys.

The Fuze + is a new device from the beginning, and as such we will perceive a number of interesting (and occasionally pretty crazy) dissimilarity in the way they employ. I would have solved this difficulty by utilizing a dissimilar name for it, however success and familiar as the name of Fuze has been, I understand. The development cycle of new device has been busy. We had two firmware revisions in the short term problems have arrived and some improvements too cold. The original Fuze had some changes in the way the tracks are listed, mostly podcasts.