Thread: HTC flyer doesn’t save the last played point

HTC flyer doesn’t save the last played point

Is there any one here with the same problem mentioned in the title as whenever I played any movie on my tablet it just don’t save the last played point after seeing the movie. So whenever we came out of the application we need to start it from the beginning which is actually too frustrating, so I am not able to figure out is this is the problem or the bug in the software that is currently running on the tablet. If suppose this is the problem then I would be glad if someone help me to fix this, thanks for suggestions if there is any.

Re: HTC flyer doesn’t save the last played point

No, I would say this is not the bug but this is the simple problem that is happening with you, and you can get the fix for this, as this is happening because of the player you are using, you should try to use some another player or the same player with another version, there are too many players that you’ll get from the internet, rather no need to roam more you can simply download the player from the android market only.

I was also having the same problem as yours when watching the movies with the built in player but after downloading the mVideoPlayer it works fine with me, in fact I can play different files as well on my tablet which was not running previously with the built in player. So with no other recommendation I would suggest you the same to download this player and have fun, but let me tell you that I am not sure that you’ll get this on the android market or not, because I have downloaded it from other website.

I was thinking that because of the different files I was having this problem, but after playing the files which is supposed to be resume after pausing it, but it also wasn’t able to resume, after that I came to know that this is because of the player, and as you can see both of the above users are also mentioning the same so you should try some other player as well with the tablet you have, there are too many player that you’ll get from the android market.

Though I have the same recommendation I have tested some of the player that I would like to mentioned it here other user can also been helped themselves with this kind of difficulties. See you guys can make use of Mobo Player, Real Player, MyPlayer, mVideoPlayer, VPlayer, Rockplaye and I think this is the enough name, isn’t it? I personally recommend you to use rockplayer it can resumes from last played point as well, with various codec you can play almost each and every type of files.