Thread: HTC flyer vs. HTC Evo view

HTC flyer vs. HTC Evo view

Hi, I am looking to have any tablet for myself but I am confused between some of the models as when I was searching the internet I got this two names mentioned in the title, so guys which one is better to have according to design, specifications , features, development, quality. I am confused between those devices because I have seen that there are almost same features, so why there is a big price difference, what new in the flyer? Please suggest me the best one. Thanks.

Re: HTC flyer vs. HTC Evo view

See as if you say which one is latest then I would say the flyer, and because as you have already seen the specifications as well, you should get this one only, I am suggesting you this because as the hardware is too goof and if you concern the performance it is also good as compare to HTC EVO view, and but still I would say you should try to get more information from the persons who is having this mobile, so you’ll get the better idea about both the device.

According to my recommendation you should get some another one apart from this two though they have give the name as tablet but still they are running a mobile Operating system and I don't think it should be evaluated to tablet OS. And after all if you look at the price of both of the device it is too costly compare too other tablet, this devices are famous because they are niche in the market nothing special about them, so according to me you should get the one apart from this two.

The HTC Evo View is approximately accurately same as the HTC Flyer, apart from that it is 4G-capable, just similar to its namesake the HTC Evo 4G. There are also hardly any surface dissimilarity in the finish. further than that, the Evo View will carry on with having a 1.5GHz Snapdragon processor, and 32GB internal memory, and the most importantly it has both the side cameras as 5-megapixel rear camera and 1.3-megapixel front camera and many more Additional features as Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi. It can also serve as a hot spot for up to eight devices.

The flyer is capable of handling the Android as well as the google developed operating system as well. so this is very strong point if compare both the devices with regards to their operating system, and because of that only it has a ability to support multiple kind of application on the device, thus I would also suggest you the same as you should get the flyer only rather than the EVO.

Instead of Android 3.0 operating system the Flyer make use of Android 2.3.3 and together with this Instead of the dual-core processors that have rapidly turn out to be the standard for new tablets, HTC has comes up with the single-core processor with a superior clock rate. In the tablet the CPU is balancing 1GB of RAM with it and so there's huge impending for multitasking, with a five-megapixel rear camera, you can capture high definition pictures, and the videos with 720p.

I hope you have gotten the recommendation from me as well, after seeing all the above comments but still I want to recommend you that you should go through the tablet buying guide for at least once, because the device that you are planning to have it actually costly compare to other tablets, so you should have a glance at the guide you’ll get the better idea about other device as well with their specifications and the price, you can compare them as well.