Thread: How is the sound quality of HTC flyer tablet ?

How is the sound quality of HTC flyer tablet ?

Hi, I am planning to have a tablet for myself and I came across to many names while searching on the internet, and found the same thing that’s the operating system, they all are comes up with the same OS, just the brands are different, and among them one is HTC flyer, and have decided to have this, but have some doubt regarding the sound quality,, I have read the specification and the reviews as well about the tablet they all are nice but still I am interested in listening the music so for me it is the most concern able thing. Any suggestion to this would be greatly appreciated.

Re: How is the sound quality of HTC flyer tablet ?

I have the same tablet as you are planning to have and let me tell you that it has a very good sound quality with the headset that you’ll get with the tablet, so you can have this tablet for sure, and after all it has 3.5 mm stereo audio jack so you can use any of the headset with this tablet, I mean to say that’s not necessary that you just use the one that you have gotten with the tablet. But still overall the sound quality is good.

Have you heard about the Galaxy Tab, because this is the one in that you’ll get better quality them the one you are looking to have, so you can have two options and though all the specification are good then the galaxy tab, but you’ll get better music in galaxy tab only. but still as the above user mentioned you can have option to use another headset as well with the tablet.

I am not agree with the above user as sound quality always depends upon too many factors like if suppose you consider any of the tablet, first of all you need to have a good operating system and that’s filled up by the android, after that a good music player with the stereo effect included, and it should have capability of setting the manual equalizer as well, because after setting that also we can improve the sound quality of any device not only this tablet but any mobile as well.

I also have the same opinion as the above user as it has a android OS installed you can download the latest music player from the android market and then the main thing is the earphone or the headset, so you need to spent some money, because the one that you’ll get with the flyer is not capable of giving the better output rather you should try Sony MDR-EX90 earphones. I have the same combination and it works very good, it will void your doubt as well about the galaxy tab.

HTC Flyer sounds unbelievable at whatever the medium you consider as either direct through the wired earphone or over Bluetooth. And as the above user mentioned its all depends on the earphone that you uses, so if you are willing to buy new one than the tablet is just the best for both audio and video as well. along with this you’ll get the SRS feature that enhanced the sound quality from the built in speakers.

At some extent its quite depends upon the files as well that we are using, so for that the tablet is compatible with almost all the format available for the audio as well as the videos such as 3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv, .avi, .xvid and many more, so even if you watch the videos with the 3Gp format it will not ruined the quality of the sound. And it would be great if you buy a new earphone as well with the tablet, according to me you should try to get any of the model from the sony only, because the combination works very good.