Thread: HTC flyer works very slowly

HTC flyer works very slowly

Hi, I am having a HTC flyer since last one months and it was working perfectly, but from last day it is working very slowly, not only the home screen but all the functions are working slowly then the expected. I restarted the tablet and was surprised observing the device hanged and unfortunately keeps shutdown and reboot often. I've never seen this kind of behavior ever before with this tablet, so is this happening with me only or is there any one as well who is having the same problem? and I would like to know what is the problem and why this is happening. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: HTC flyer works very slowly

For slowing down the tablet there are too many reasons that can causes this kind of problems, so according to your specification it’s quite difficult to determine where is the actual problem, so let me tell you first of all that you should try to reset the phone, I hope you know how to do that, there is tow kind of resets are there, soft reset and hard reset respectively, so you should start with the soft reset and if suppose you get the same problem then you should try the hard reset as well. this is very basic step when something happens wrong with the device, and can solve such kind of problems as well.

See I don’t have the same tablet but still when I was having this problem with mine it was because of the corrupted data in the memory card, and I came to know by removing it, so I would suggest you that same as you should start the tablet without inserting the SD card in it and see this is happening or not, but if the tablet got started that means you have some problem in the SD card only, but if the same is happening you might have some problem in the device itself.

Sometimes such kind of problems happens while we have installed any such corrupted applications in the tablet, and because of their ODD behavior we got this kind of problems while using the tablet. So if you have any idea about such a faulty application then you should first of all try to uninstall it from the device, rather I would suggest you to delete those application or a particular application form the tablet.

It might be possible that when we place any content in the internal memory directly that also causes slowing down the device, I am not sure that what have you done with your tablet, but would suggest you the same as you should try to empty the internal memory first of all and then see what is happening ? and always make sure that you haven’t installed any application in the internal memory.

If you are still having the same problem according to me it might be possible that the problem is because of the firmware installed in the tablet, so did you get any more problems with the tablet ever before? If yes then I am sure that this is because of the firmware only and for that you need to reinstall the current OS in your tablet, and or you can have another option as to install the latest firmware in your tablet.

I was also having the same problem and wasn’t able to figure out what is the actual problem and if you are also having the same problem then according to me you should try to do the same as me, like you can have another option as you can visit the service center as well because over there they have very good expertise persons who can solve this problem within a few minutes, and they will install the new firmware as well if it is needed to be installed.