Thread: Is it worth having an Alienware M11x Laptop?

Is it worth having an Alienware M11x Laptop?

I have got my salary and from long I am planning to buy a laptop. I am planning to buy a Alien ware M11x laptop. I want to know how is Alien ware M11x laptop? If this is not good then which other laptop can I look for and purchase. What are the advantages and disadvantages of buying this laptop? I am very confused and I want help. Kindly suggest me something beneficial. Thank you

Re: Is it worth having an Alienware M11x Laptop?

Well I would not suggest you to buy an Alien ware M11x laptop. It is a gaming laptop. Do you play games? If you play high graphics games then I would recommend you to purchase Alien ware M11x otherwise it’s not that worthy as its price is very high as comparing to other laptops. It is a gaming purpose laptop. You can check out other laptops by visiting official websites of different brands. Dell Alien ware laptops come at a price of around 36000 Indian rupees.

Dell alienware M11x is a good laptop. I would recommend you to buy this laptop as it has many good features. Some of are like it has Intel Pentium Processor SU4100 (2M Cache, 1.30 GHz, 800 MHz FSB) with 2GB DDR3 RAM. 2 GB of RAM makes it very fast and efficient. It has genuine windows 7 as operating system with a 250 GB of hard disk. I would like you to mention what you want to do with your laptop so that it becomes easy to guide you. You can certainly go ahead and buy this laptop. Thank you.

If you are planning to buy a laptop then you have many options. Firstly tell me what your purpose for purchasing a laptop is. Why it is basics needs in a laptop? Kindly mention it as it would easy to advice. If you are looking for gaming purpose then this is good or else you can go for other laptops. You can go for HP Pavilion DV6-6044tx Laptop. It’s quite decent and cost effective. But if you want to be with dell then you can go for dell Vostro3750309INB. It is a notebook laptop which price around 48000 Indian rupees. Hope you chose a good one. All the best

Dell Alien ware M11x laptop is a laptop around 40,000 Indian rupees. It has a Intel Pentium processor SU4100 with 2Gb RAM. It has Internal Wireless Bluetooth 2.1 feature. It has a mobile Intel GS45 Chipset in it. It has a USB Digital TV Tuner, TV Tuner with a remote. it has a dedicated graphics card capable of 30fps in Call of Duty 4. Well as I have heard about it , M11x has Nvidia’s Optimus technology(hope you what it is) which automatically switches between the integrated and dedicated graphics chips depending on whether you need battery life or performance .i would say yes to you for purchasing this laptop.