Thread: HP Mini 110-1125NR support assistant not working with windows 7

HP Mini 110-1125NR support assistant not working with windows 7

I am using HP Mini 110-1125NR laptop from last 8 months and before some days I have reinstalled windows 7 in my laptop and after installing windows 7 in my laptop I have installed all the necessary drivers in my laptop now after installing all the things I started facing problem with my HP Support Assistant "Health Analysis". Whenever It tried to update at that time it gets stuck. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this.

Re: HP Mini 110-1125NR support assistant not working with windows 7

I have gone through your issue and I think you should first try to solve this by removing HP Support Assistant from your laptop and after that you have to restart your HP Mini 110-1125NR laptop and then you have to insert your driver CD in your laptop and after that install the HP Support Assistant again in your laptop and after that try to update it. I think after reinstalling it your HP Support Assistant will not stuck while updating.

If you are still facing the same problem after reinstalling the HP Support Assistant then I think you should try to install the updated version of the HP Support Assistant. You can download the updated version of the HP Support Assistant from its official website and after downloading the HP Support Assistant you have to remove the older version of the HP Support Assistant form your laptop and after removing that you have to delete all the temporary files and then install the updated version. I hope after that you will not get any issue.

If you want to download the latest version of the HP Support Assistant then you can download It by clicking here DOWNLOAD HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT. Now after clicking here you have to download the HP Support Assistant in your laptop and after installing the HP Support Assistant you have to uninstall the old version of the HP Support Assistant and then you have to install it in your laptop.

Thank you so much for helping me and giving me quick replies. After reading your post I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the HP Support Assistant in my laptop but after doing that I have tried to solve this issue by downloading the latest version of HP Support Assistant and after that it installed successfully and now I don’t need to update my HP Support Assistant but now whenever I open HP Support Assistant after some time it gets hang and then I have to restart the laptop. Now please tell me what should I do to get rid of this problem.

Well as you have said that after installing the updated version of the HP Support Assistant your laptop gets hang whenever you open the HP Support Assistant then I think there might be something wrong with your operating system and I will suggest you to repair your operating system and after that your problem might get solved. I am not sure about this but you can try this solution because repairing the operating system will fix all this kind of issues.

I have read your post about repairing the operating system and after reading your post I tried that solution in my HP Mini 110-1125NR laptop and I have inserted my operating system CD in my laptop and after that I have tried to solve this issue by repairing the operating system. now after repairing the operating system in my laptop when I have reinstalled the HP Support Assistant at that time it worked without any issue and now I am not facing any issue with this.