Thread: Upgrade Smartphone Nokia N8 with Nokia 5800XM?

Upgrade Smartphone Nokia N8 with Nokia 5800XM?

Hello friends I have been using this Nokia 5800XM from the time it has been in the market and now I want a change I have really enjoyed the phone very much and I want some other phone which is as same as this one so I need suggestions from the expertise please help me out of this give me some solution which phone would be better to go with? Suggest me something in android that’s my preference I want something in that?

re: Upgrade Smartphone Nokia N8 with Nokia 5800XM?

Well this would probably depend on the points which is considered with this phone and what you want in the other phone like what’s your budget what it the brand you want to prefer what is the processor you want what is the screen and what camera with what memory you want the phone to be now if you can tell all these stuffs then many thing would be cleared and would be easy to get over which one to go with so please if you can then tell me what are the qualities you would be wanting to prefer.

OK friend so my budget would be around 20k and if the phone really deserves can increase a bit with the screen part I am ok with the TFT or SLCD or AMOLED and something which would be good in the sunlight and brands would be dealing with the HTC, SE, Motorola, Samsung and OS definitely as I said Android looking for Wi-fi necessary phone too with that GPS is also needed. Now these are the feature and rest things I can adjust with but these stuffs should be included in my wants.

I would say that if you cannot go for nothing more than a dual-core. That is the future. If your budget can not extend much then go for Samsung galaxy s definitely better single-core phone, yes it is a year old but wise there is no telephone hardware nucleus galaxy s just that, a community development huge and dozens of custom as a MIUI ROM is the best. And the super AMOLED screen is absolutely gorgeous. Will not see anything else after you've seen on this. And have to trust me.

Hey I would say that go with HTC Desire S because e I think it has all the features that you have been looking for and it would provide you the best satisfaction and it would be definitely the best choice to replace your phone get it and you will note it that my suggestion was the best I have been using it and no complains it is awesome phone and one of the best phones from the HTC and as you must be knowing the HTC is a very good brand and they have been coming up with the best phones always.

As Galaxy S is a very old and I personally do not like their appearance and desire are receiving when S, which is much better than a lower price than the then why go to Neo is not going to come it.SE market within a month and a half or should I say at least 2 months and is a very thick phone. Arc is not much lasting well; as HTC phones and also lacks a front facing camera which I believe is needed today is a big problem and aspiration in terms of service. So do not think a lot and want to go for the S.

Re: Upgrade Smartphone Nokia N8 with Nokia 5800XM?

Well nokia n8 has been a great phone you had a great choice with it and i think it was a proper selection and definitely as you have also said it was really an enjoyable phone and i will say the next choice of yours is also fantastic i have been using this second choice of yours and i have enjoying it and i have used N8 also and so i think this is a great choice and you would really like it a lot so get the new one and enjoy it.