Thread: Micca EP250 vs Micca EP350

Micca EP250 vs Micca EP350

Lately I want to buy a new Full HD Network Digital Media. I have two options in my mind and two select the best one I need the help of you experts. My options are - Micca EP250 and - Micca EP350. What is the difference among both? Which one will be perfect for my use? Please do reply soon. I am waiting for your reply. All your replies will be appreciated.

Re: Micca EP250 vs Micca EP350

I am very well aware of Micca EP250 since I am using it, so i can help you. Based on the Realtek 1073 processor digital media, the EP250 provides smooth playback of all popular formats of today's media file - no more guessing if a video you just got your support! For video, the files supported include AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, M2TS, DAT, VOB, IFO, MPG, TS, TP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, FLV, and ISO. Video codecs include H.264/AVC, MPEG 1/2/4, DivX / Xvid, VC-1, and RMVB. The EP250 is responsible for all these video formats perfectly all the way up to 1080p Full-HD resolution. In addition to video, the games EP250 popular audio formats like AC3, TrueHD, DTS, DTS-MA, MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC, M4A, WAV, and displays photos in JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and TIF. Please see specifications tab below for complete details on the file support / codec.

I would like add more points for Micca EP350. The Realtek 1073 processor digital media, the EP350 provides smooth playback of all popular formats of today's media file - no more guessing if a video you just got your support! For video, the files supported include AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, M2TS, DAT, VOB, IFO, MPG, TS, TP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, FLV, and ISO. Video codecs include H.264/AVC, MPEG 1/2/4, DivX / Xvid, VC-1, and RMVB. The EP350 is responsible for all these video formats perfectly all the way up to 1080p Full-HD resolution. In addition to video, the games EP350 popular audio formats like AC3, TrueHD, DTS, DTS-MA, MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC, M4A, WAV, and displays photos in JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and TIF. Please see specifications tab below for complete details on the file support / codec.

As far as I am concerned in Micca EP250 there is internal storage up to 1TB while in Micca EP350 is internal storage up to 2TB. The EP250 has a bay internal hard drive to mount a 2.5 "HDD SATA with up to 2 TB of storage. The EP350 has a bay internal hard drive for mounting a 3.5 "HDD SATA with up to 2 TB of storage. In Micca EP250 and in Micca EP350 the internal storage provides a central location for all your multimedia files with benefits such as playing faster and more stable, especially for 1080p high bit rate videos.

In Micca EP250 and in Micca EP350 the internal storage provides a central location for all your multimedia files with the following benefits:

• Playing faster and more stable, especially for 1080p high bit rate videos.
    • No need to maintain media files on an external hard drive or USB stick.
    • Neater to connect an external hard drive that may require AC power.
    • Serving the media and files to other devices and computers on the network.
    • Much more stable and reliable service files Windows shares.

A hard disk is necessary for the EP250 and EP350 working, but it is highly recommended for additional features and functionality it provides. The EP250 also has two USB ports and a flash card reader for playing media files from a hard drive or a flash card. Hope the information that I am providing be helpful to you.

The two share a basic hardware and software platform. So in terms of features, functions, AV connections, and network capabilities, the two are the same. The EP350 is physically larger than 3.5 "SATA tray slide. The structure is metal and heaviest part. In comparison, the EP250 is lower with a 2.5" internal drive bay and has a box all plastic. The EP250 is ideal for secondary systems in its smaller size are more convenient. The EP350 is devised to access up to 2 TB of cheap storage, which is as low as $ 70 of what we have seen recently.

hershey20 Guest

Based on the Realtek 1073 digital media processor, the EP250 provides flawless playback for all of today's popular media file formats - no more guessing whether a video you just got is supported! For video, supported files include AVI, MKV, MP4, M2TS, MOV, DAT, VOB, IFO, MPG, TS, TP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, FLV, and ISO. Supported video codecs include H.264/AVC, MPEG1/2/4, DivX/Xvid, VC-1, and RMVB. The EP250 handles all of these video formats perfectly all the way up to 1080p Full-HD resolution. In addition to video, the EP250 plays popular audio formats such as AC3, TrueHD, DTS, DTS-MA, MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC, M4A, WAV, and displays photos in JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and TIF files. Please see the specifications tab below for full file/codec support details.