Thread: Accessories available with Hp touchpad

Accessories available with Hp touchpad

Yesterday I bought new HP touchpad. Really it is awesome device. Whole day I’m kept this device with me only. One day my friend is sharing a song through my touch pad to his phone I saw that song is transferring so quick in his cell phone I got amazed. How so quick a song is transferring. So I understand that it’s got strong blue tooth signal. So I can use this strong Bluetooth signal for attaching accessories to my touch pad. If I can attach accessories to my touchpad then which type of accessories I can attach to my touchpad.

re: Accessories available with Hp touchpad

Friend when you buy this touch pad with this touch pad you got a lot of accessories. In those accessories there is one wireless keyboard. So this wireless keyboard you can attach to your touchpad this will attachment is done with help of Bluetooth connection. So because of this keyboard you can type SMS or an editing work in doc. File you can do quickly. It’s got 3.5 mm jack pin so you can connect your home theater woofer with this and enjoy the listening of song in your home theater.

Re: Accessories available with Hp touchpad

There are many accessories for HP touch pad it depend on you which accessories you want like if want to keep your touch pad wit h dust free then you can buy cases and covers. In market they are also providing silicon cases for your touchpad so that it doesn’t scratch on his body. You can also connect blue tooth device with your touch pad. In that you will really get the clear sound because it has Bluetooth 2.1 which means it provide you strong signal so the chances of breaking the signal in between while talking on Bluetooth device is got less.

This touchpad has 2.1 version of Bluetooth. Because of this new version of Bluetooth you can connect many accessories with your HP touchpad. If you don’t like typing on screen touch than you can connect a wireless keyboard with your touchpad. It’s means that it will make easy for you typing any message or an editing a doc file. If you want to print a pics which is stored in your touchpad then it is possible to take print out just you have to connect your wireless printer with your touchpad and take out the print out.

There are many accessories for the HP touchpad .but one accessories is attracting to everybody is it’s got wireless inductive charging. Wireless charging means it is Touchstone charger that moreover acts as a modifiable stand. Now HP is introduced the wireless printer especially for HP touchpad. So now you can connect this printer to your touchpad and enjoy the printing of pictures and images. It’s got a good set of over-the earphone. Though it is smaller and cheaper headphones lack volume when you are using your touchpad. You can also connect your Bluetooth keyboard for your typing purpose.