Thread: how to install poker game software in HPtouch pad

how to install poker game software in HPtouch pad

Hi friends, my father gave me a gift HP touchpad on occasion of my graduation completion. It’s really an awesome technical device for every person like it’s capable for student as well as technical job person. I like to play poker game in my pc, but now most of the time I’m spent my time in college so now a days I can’t play poker that much so I decided to install poker game in my touch pad. I search on internet I didn’t get this game on internet. So friend please help me to find out where I can get this game, because I’m really crazy about this game. And please tell me that also how to install this game in hp touch pad.

re: how to install poker game software in HPtouch pad

Recently I have also purchase this HP touchpad. Really I like it very much I can say that it will give tough fight to apple IPad in market. You all know the operating system which HP touch pad is using is WEB OS. And this operating system is one of the best operating system in the mobile world. It’s got creative multi-tasking operating system. This operating system supports PIM application file. So friend try to download PIM apps file. Try to search on Google poker PIM apps file; sure you will get this file. After downloading it’s easy to install like how we download on a computer.

This HP touch pad has 1000 of apps inbuilt but they in these apps there are very few apps for entertainment. For gaming purpose they provided only need for speed in this touchpad. We all know that this game most lovable by teenagers only. For business person there is no game for entertainment. The business person most lovable game is poker or solitaire. They provided solitaire but not preinstall the poker game. So friend you can get these apps from hp home websites.

You can search these apps on internet; sure you will get these apps. If you are not getting this from anywhere just visit HP websites. On this websites daily they updated 1000 of apps. On that websites they had uploaded 1000 of apps like type of poker and solitaire games. Or an easy way if you like this game very much then you can play this game on face book on online. Then there is no headache about the downloading and installing the game on your HP touchpad.

In Hp touchpad the application are arranged in four groups 1) built-in apps. These apps are preinstalled when you are buying this device.2) downloaded apps in this where you can download the apps from internet. 3) Favorites in this you will assign which apps. You like the most and 4) settings. First you check all your touchpad apps in that sure the HP has provided you these poker apps. If you don’t get this apps, then it really shocking news that a branded device company is not providing the well known application. Don’t worry you can downloaded this apps from their websites if you check your touchpad they provided you one apps which is assigning that you can downloaded apps from internet just open that apps and this apps directly connected to their websites from there you can download this apps.