Thread: Which one to buy HTC wildfire S or Nokia C6 or Samsung Galaxy ace

Which one to buy HTC wildfire S or Nokia C6 or Samsung Galaxy ace

Hello friends right now I am using Nokia E51 mobile phone which was very nice phone with great features. Now I am looking for the new mobile which have enough RAM and fast processor. I have tried to search the suitable mobile phone for me and now I am confused between HTC wildfire S, Samsung Galaxy ace and Samsung Galaxy ace. Please help tell me which one I can buy.

Re: Which one to buy HTC wildfire S or Nokia C6 or Samsung Galaxy ace

I have gone through you post and after looking at your question I will first tell you that Samsung Galaxy ace has fast processor then other two devices which you have mentioned in your post and I think you should go with Samsung Galaxy ace mobile phone only. It is a very nice mobile phone which comes with the android 2.2 version and very nice mobile phone to do multitasking and using internet. You can also upgrade the android version by vesting the Samsung gallery.

I have some different thought regarding your question. I will recommend you to buy HTC wildfire S mobile phone. It is a one of the best mobile phone from HTC family and the main reason to buy this mobile phone is that it has more RAM then Samsung Galaxy ace and Nokia C6 mobile phone which will allow you to perform any task smoothly. HTC wildfire S mobile has 5 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash it will allow you to click crystal clear pictures at 2592 x 1944 resolution. I think it might be the best one which you can buy.

Well I am using Samsung Galaxy ace mobile and it is a very nice mobile phone. I normally use internet in my Samsung Galaxy ace and it is great experience. This mobile phone is the best option for those who are looking for the multitasking in mobile phone. I was also looking for the HTC wildfire S mobile phone as that is also a very nice mobile phone but after that I finally bought Samsung galaxy Ace because of the its fast processor. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

If you are looking for any nice Symbian phone in nokia in these days then I will recommend you Nokia C6. This mobile comes with the Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5 operating system and main reason to buy this mobile phone is that it has large 3.2 inches TFT resistive touch screen display with QWERTY keyboard which will allow you to type more faster while chatting. It has 434 MHz ARM 11 processor which is fast enough to perform any task. I think you should buy this mobile.

According to me you should buy Samsung Galaxy ace phone instead of buying HTC wildfire S mobile or Nokia C6. Because it has nice battery life then other mobile phones and it has Video-calling and smile detection features. The display is also very big and crystal clear it also have Swipe text input method. I think it will be better option which you can go for.

Thank you so much for giving me detailed information about all three mobiles phones. Now after reading your replies I found that Samsung Galaxy ace and HTC wildfire S both have android system in their phone and after that I came to know about Samsung Ace is very nice mobile so I bought that mobile phone and it is very nice mobile phone and it has all the features which I wanted.