Thread: Which camera provides better images Fuji X100 or Nikon D7000.

Which camera provides better images Fuji X100 or Nikon D7000.

Okay I know that all the camera (digital camera have a better photographic skills ) but I would really like to know the best from the ones that I have finalized , I have shortlisted Fuji X100 and Nikon D7000. For the my personnel use , so can just any one , tell which one is better to use with terms of usage and imagery quality of any photograph. I would rather like to have a better version of that supported in all climatic condition.

Re: Which camera provides better images Fuji X100 or Nikon D7000.

That decision all depends upon what do you actually want with this one there are many things that come up with the camera that the individual might or might not want like the fuji has a very good view when pointed out to the street on the other way round, there are many other things that would matter here when you buy a Nikon camera which is really very fast and stealthy while you are taking pictures in while you are moving.

Now this is a camera I believe it actually might want. It is a rangefinder with a viewfinder, manual controls, f fixed normal width and has 2 primary objective .it also has some very attractive to me because I overlook my old Olympus 35mm rangefinder which had some really good feature s in and spot meter a fully physical camera from the near the beginning to mid seventies. It is not necessary to be able to identical lenses, if the lens is high-quality enough.

They are not 100% sure but ,as I mean to say that there is quite a better way to go around so I think there would be a better work around here , I have been having some problem with this ,as I have been here , I don ‘t have anything that could work here , The amount of time and the degradation on the circuit board is just superior to that we have on Nikon where the lens that Nikon has is quite better to use than the one that are present in the fuji .

However, given my experience with Nikon equipment, images of circuit is not as smooth due to equipment limitations, is misguided to me. Also in the rusty hinge, the ISO 400 sample is smoother than both the 200 and 800, due to what appears to be misfocus or camera. , so I would not suggest you Nikon if you are planning to use that while you are moving , so fuji better have better capture potential.

Apparently I have a Fuji camera and I have been using this for quite a few time and the image quality is just awesome, when compared to other pictures that are there, so I think that it should be better using viewfinder as the I was particularly were taken by the impressed samples that were there, where as fuji poses some weird design style which are infect good for still photography., I think Fuji is too expansion when compared to Nikon, or the other way round.

After reading your above comments and suggestion I have finally concluded that the both of them are good , but I guess the Nikon camera suite me the best ,as I have their customer service gallery just a few miles away from my home so it would be better for me to solve if I have some issues with it , moreover , I am not considering on still photography so I think it is the best version off course .however , it should go the way I planned it .